3/11

The Israeli occupation has committed
Baptist Hospital massacre
Jabalia camp massacre
Al-Rashid Street massacre
Salah al-Din Street massacre
Bureij camp massacre
Nuseirat Camp Tower massacre
The Taj Building massacre
The massacre of the Astal and Bahloul families and others
Shifa massacre
Osama bin Zaid School massacre

And many other massacres.

We are seeing videos of the Ashes of children, We are seeing the limbs of people scattered everywhere.

Hollywood and the west kept preaching about the horrors of the holocaust, the Biggest terrorists on this earth kept making movies about How horrible genocide is yet they committed thousands of genocides in our so called civilized modern age.
The Freaking Zionist Britain has created Isreal to destroy Arabs, it's not complicated that's simply it.
They love Blood, they lust genocide, they are a freaking sycophaths, just look at the videos, who on their right mind could fund and support Isreal unless they are sycophaths themselves!

The videos of the genocides committed today by Isreal and the fact that millions of people are seeing and hearing those videos and the fact that we all know the truth yet they don't care and keep funding Isreal anyway is the biggest proof that these politicians are criminals.

Today they bombed a hospital's gate killing tons of already injured people.
They targeted an ambulance car that was taking severely injured people to Eygpt for treatment, they even targeted a HORSE because the Palestinians were using it as a mean of transportation!
Is the HORSE a terrorist too!
A few minutes ago they bombed a school were thousands of people who lost their homes has been staying.

They don't need a reason to bomb Gaza, at this point anyone who believes their lies is a sycophath too.

Do you know how Hamas was created ?

This is how the resistance was created, and they have every right too, right now as the world has turned it's back on Gaza Hamas has become their only hope, Bassem Yousef after everything he said about Palestine he still acted like a coward and sa...

This is how the resistance was created, and they have every right too, right now as the world has turned it's back on Gaza Hamas has become their only hope, Bassem Yousef after everything he said about Palestine he still acted like a coward and said that Hamas is a terrorist group, and now every Palestinian will curse his name, How dare you lecture Hamas about human rights and humanity when you're supporting the biggest terrorists on earth!
How dare you tell the children under the rubbles who knows for a fact that the world enjoys their suffering that they don't have the right to fight back and that ending up with Hamas is bad!

Hamas are the voice of Palestinians, on the streets of Jordan people chant in support of them, not just Jordan, Syria, Eygpt, Algeria, Tunisia, Lebanon, Iraq, and many more countries who's people know what occupation is like and know for a fact that the emerging of a resistance group that could terrify Isreal and the west to the point that they are desperately fighting it with missiles and tanks and sending their best soldiers from a far away content just to end a military group is itself a miracle, it's a miracle by Allah that a few men could be so terrifying that they need the UNITED nations on their side just to end it.

I said this many times before and I'll say it again, we stand with Gaza and the people of Palestine, Hamas are part of Palestine and they are our Palestinian brothers who realized a long time ago that the world will keep watching and wouldn't dare interfere with Isreal's business even if they killed Palestinians till the last one of them.
You can only end violence by fighting back, if someone held a knife to your neck telling him to stop won't save you.

Braitian, USA , France, Germany, Canada those are the main creators and supporters of Isreal but the original Creators are Britain and France , the governments of those countries got the blood of millions of people on their hand, be a smart person and don't ever believe them, don't support their agenda, question everything they say, do the opposite of everything they do.
Don't ever trust them, remember that they could do to you what they did to millions of people , they don't care about anyone, they wouldn't mind starving and making their people suffer for the sake of their agenda and greed.
If you ignore oppression one day it will bite you too.