what can you do?

A lot of people ask me about what we can do to support the cause, he's what we can do :

1_Boycott
Boycott all the products and brands that supports Isreal here's the list:
Macdonald, KFC, Starbucks, Popays, pizza hut, Dunkin donuts, in short all American fast food chains.
Garnee, nestle, Amazon , Vaseline, Pepsi, coca cola, Nutella, Twixs, Snickers, puma, Oreo, L'Oreal, Carrefour Lipton , signal , Nido, Tang, sprit, Tide , Vanish
Here's some pictures of the brands

Garnee, nestle, Amazon , Vaseline, Pepsi, coca cola, Nutella, Twixs, Snickers, puma, Oreo, L'Oreal, Carrefour Lipton , signal , Nido, Tang, sprit, Tide , Vanish Here's some pictures of the brands

Why is it important to boycott?Because in the day of judgement Allah Will  ask you why did you support the killing of your brothers and sisters through your money?By boycotting we will destroy their financial strength, they have already felt the d...

Because in the day of judgement Allah Will  ask you why did you support the killing of your brothers and sisters through your money?
By boycotting we will destroy their financial strength, they have already felt the demage when only a few Arab countries boycotted them imagine when 2 billion Muslims boycotts them.

2_making Dua daily, keep praying for your brothers and sisters in Gaza and Palestine and for Al aqsa, pray for the people of Syria as well and Yemen and Uyghur and all Muslims around the world.

3_ through learning how to swim, learning how to defend yourself through martial arts and build a strong body just like prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said in Al Hadith, a strong believer is better than a weak believer, be strong so you could defend yourself against injustice, all around the world Muslims are facing racism, defend yourself from abusers and racist people, in India and china especially Muslims are facing racism from the governments and in china they are brutly arrested and held in jails, that's why you need to be strong so you could defend yourself and the Ummah.

3_ educate yourself, be a wise and educated Muslim, read Quran daily and learn Arabic, learning Arabic is important for every Muslim so you could understand The Quran and your religion, read Hadith and read Islamic books about Fiath Hadith and Quran and keep reading Islamic books , stop listening to Haram music and wasting your time watching anime and TV series, stop wasting your time on social media and unfollow silly people and only follow educated people who make useful content.
You must build your faith and your mentally , you must get rid of the negative western influence that made us believe that we need those silly brands and waste so much money on our looks and made us care about silly things like idols and famous influencers and movies.

4 this is the time for us to wake up, so don't stop searching for the truth, keep following the news about Gaza from Arab recourses, keep following Palestinian content creators who report live from Gaza such as Moataz Al azayza(Instagram) , Muna Hawwa(Twitter), Ala Hamdan(,Twitter), MOATH(Twitter)
Walid Taha(Twitter), LAITH (Twitter)
المعتصم بالله Twitter
محمد نشوان_ غزة Twitter
رضوان الاخرس Twitter
Jackson Hinkle's, he's not Arab but he reports things correctly and he doesn't agree with western narrative

Sorita Al Sadi Twitter

Gaza now in English Twitter
Refaat in Gaza Twitter

Or just go to my My account Leena Mustafa on Twitter and follow everyone I follow.
My account is @leenamustafa16

5_ protest especially our Muslim brothers, protesting might be dangerous for girls especially in countries where they hurt the protesters that's why it's the responsiblelity of Men to raise your voice on the streets, demand your country to cut ties with Isreal and kick the Isreali ambassador out of your country.
This step is hard but even non Muslims in many parts of the world are doing it .