7th of October 2023

Today is probably the best day our generation has witnessed so far.

On Saturday morning, the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the military arm of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas), launched an unprecedented military operation against Israel, which included the firing of thousands of rockets, infiltration and storming of settlements, while Israeli sources reported that hundreds were killed and wounded.

Al-Qassam Brigades spokesman: Our mujahideen are fighting fierce battles in 25 locations so far

Our mujahideen are fighting fierce battles in 25 locations so far.
We are targeting enemy sites outside the Gaza Division, including Ofakim, Netvot, and Mishmar Negev.

Israeli Channel 12 said that fighting is continuing between the Qassam Brigades and the army in the Be’eri and Kfar Azza settlements, noting that calls for help were heard from residents.

The Israeli Ministry of Health announced that 1,500 Israelis were injured - including 290 in serious condition - in the attack launched by the Al-Qassam Brigades at dawn on Saturday.

The Al-Quds Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Jihad Movement, said that the battles are continuing fiercely and have not stopped in more than 7 axes within the sites of Sderot, Kfar Saad, and Kfar Azza.

The New York Times, according to a senior Pentagon official:

Hamas's massive attack revealed major failures of the Israeli defense establishment.
Israeli intelligence was surprised by the methods of militants entering and leaving Israel.

Israeli security officials said that about a thousand elite Hamas fighters infiltrated into Israel through 7 gaps in the border fence.

The Israeli Ministry of Health announced that the number of wounded who arrived in hospitals today reached 1,452, including about 270 in serious condition.

The American Wall Street Journal said that more than 3,500 rockets were launched from Gaza, according to estimates by Israeli military officials.

Al Jazeera's correspondent reported that 7 homes and a residential tower were destroyed in the Gaza Strip as a result of Israeli raids.

The Ministry of Health in the Gaza Strip announced the death toll of 232 martyrs and 1,697 wounded with various injuries in the Strip.

Al Jazeera's correspondent said that an Israeli raid targeted a house in the Tal al-Hawa neighborhood, southwest of Gaza.