the tunnelmen

Who are #tunnelmen?
Did you know that 90 percent of tunnel digging men work for free, an average of 8 hours a day?
Did you know that a large portion of them do not have work boots (boots) and are satisfied with anything that protects their feet from the moisture and harshness of the ground?
Did you know that there are work shifts that end with each sunrise and then go about their usual work like humans?
Did you know that most of them suffer from cartilage while they are still young?
Did you know that one of the occupation leaders stated a few days ago, saying: We are here drinking tea and having fun, and there are 1,000 fighters digging underground every night towards us without us realizing...
Did you know that this group does not fear the grave because they went through the experience before entering it?
Did you know that there are men among them who descend more than 30 meters underground, not in search of gold, but in search of the pride of a nation that has been lost and squandered by those who own millions?
Did you know that this group of people longs for their homes and children, like a mother longs for her loss for our sake?
Did you know that with every strike of a his axe, each one of them praises God, remembers God, grows up, and feels that his strike brings him closer to Al-Aqsa Mosque?
* Transported
#Al-Aqsa_Flood..