4/12/2023

Battle of Al-Aqsa Flood:
Director General of the Ministry of Health in Gaza, Dr.  Munir Al-Barsh: We send a list of injured people to be transferred for treatment outside Gaza, and most of those on the list die before approval for transfer abroad arrives.

Urgent |  Direct targeting by the occupation forces at the gate of Kamal Adwan Hospital, causing a number of martyrs and wounded

Fierce bombardment is now occurring in various areas of the Gaza Strip
Oh God, grant us peace

#Urgent|  The occupation threatened to bomb Kamal Adwan Hospital in northern Gaza during a phone call to the hospital administration and demanded its evacuation.

Occupation forces storm the city of Qalqilya.

South Lebanon: Occupation artillery fired more than 100 shells towards the outskirts of the towns of Ramia - Beit_Leif - Aita Al-Shaab - Rmeish, south of Lebanon.

Can channel:

4 attacks on 3 ships in the Red Sea.. The United States threatens Iran because of the Houthi attacks and says, “We will consider appropriate responses”

The occupation forces withdrew from the city of Jenin after carrying out a massive arrest campaign in several neighborhoods of the city, concentrated in the eastern neighborhood.

Urgent|  3 Civil Defense members were killed and others were injured in a bombing targeting eastern Gaza City.

Urgent |  The occupation army announces the killing of three soldiers in ground battles inside Gaza and the serious wounding of a fourth soldier

Urgent|  Large forces of the occupation army storm the Dheisheh camp in Bethlehem.

Occupation forces storm the city of Qalqilya..

An armed clash between the occupation forces and resistance fighters in Qalqilya

Fierce battles continue on the Deir al-Balah axis as a result of the attempt to advance Israeli military vehicles

Urgent|  Artillery shelling and the sounds of intense gunfire east of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

The occupation targets Palestine Square and the vicinity of the Baptist Hospital in central Gaza City

Follow|  Local sources: Occupation forces surrounded a building in the Kafr Saba neighborhood in Qalqilya

Throwing leaflets in the sky of Khan Yunis

Press coverage: “A young man was injured by bullets from the occupation forces at the entrance to the police station in Qalqilya.”

Occupation gunboats bombed the coast of Rafah and Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip.

Battle of Al-Aqsa Flood:
#urgent

Heavy artillery shelling coincided with clashes in the Al-Zaytoun and Al-Shujaiya neighborhoods, east of Gaza City.

Fatah movement in Qalqilya region: We announce a comprehensive strike to mourn the souls of the martyrs who were killed in an assassination operation by a special force affiliated with the occupation this morning.

Local sources: One death and injuries after the occupation bombed a house on Al-Nafaq Street in Gaza

The martyrs of the Sharab family in the center of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip, died as a result of the occupation’s bombing of their home:

1- Muhammad Rashid Ibrahim Sharab
2- Ghada Muhammad Hafez Sharab (his wife)
3- Lubna Shukri Al-Najjar “Sharrab” (his daughter-in-law)
4- Sana Abdel Khaleq Al-Farra (his daughter - a little girl)
5- Noha Naeem Saleh Al-Agha
6. Hamad Rashid Sharab, 57 years old