Important headlines

Assalamualaikum

There's a few things that I need to explain.

1_the only Crossing and border that Gaza has is the Rafah crossing, the one between Gaza and Eygpt, unfortunately Eygpt's ruler Abdel Fattah Sisi isn't helping at all, in fact he's the one denying the aid from entering, he says that isreal keeps bombing the crossing that's why he can't get more aid to cross into Gaza, can you imagine that he says that he needs Isreal's Permission to let the humanitarian aid cross from HIS border to Gaza!

2_Out of all countries around the world so far only Bahrain, Colombia Bolovia and Chile have cut ties with Israel, Jordan has called the Jordanian ambassador from tel avive and told Isreal's ambassador to never come back to Jordan.
Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Algeria, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Iraq, Somalia, Kuwait, Pakistan, Pronai, Tunisia, Comoros, Somalia, Syria, Oman,Qatar,Lebanon,Libya, Malaysia,Djibouti , North Korea, those countries never recognized Isreal.

countries that cut ties with Israel many years ago and still don't recognize Israel : Nicaragua,Mauritania, Mali, Cuba, Venezuela, Maldives,Iran.

In Jordan the people have been protesting since the 7th of October demanding to cut ties with Israel and demanding the Canceling of all treaties and agreements between Jordan and Isreal.
Eygpt was the first Arab county to recognize Israel Among the signatories to the Khartoum decision.  It later became the first Arab country to recognize Israel under the Egyptian-Israeli peace treaty.
The people of Eygpt are the same as The people of Jordan, they reject The peace treaty and have been protesting against it but the government of Eygpt has yet to cut ties with Israel.
Türkiye on March 12, 1950 first recognized Isreal, In September 2011, Türkiye downgraded its relations with Israel to the level of second secretary.

2_ Humanitarian Aid, Only 20 to 40 Trucks of humanitarian aid cross into Gaza every day, Hamas says that at least 300 trucks are needed to cover up the damage that has been done by Isreal and fuel is scarce, the hospitals are facing the threat of going out of service due to lack of fuel.
Many hospitals are already out of service such as :
Hospitals that were out of service due to the Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip:

Turkish Hospital
Beit Hanoun Hospital
Al-Wafa Hospital
Public Service Hospital
Patient Friends Hospital
Al Karama Hospital
Haifa Hospital
International Eye Hospital
Muslim Specialized Hospital
Al-Durra Hospital
Hamad Hospital
Dar es Salaam Hospital
Al-Yemen Al-Saeed Hospital
St. John's Hospital
Al-Hayat Hospital
Jaffa Hospital

In addition to 32 health centers out of 52 primary care centres

3_only 400 people left Gaza because they are either foreigners or have Foreign passports, only 81 severely injured Palestinians left to get treatment in eygept and some of them died at Rafah crossing, the government of Eygpt delayed them because they didn't have their passports with them and they ended up dying!
Can you imagine the fact that they asked people who were under the rubble to get their passports!

4_Hamas has a military base in Lebanon, it's how they are able to launch missiles from Lebanon.

5_Iraq has attacked American military bases in Iraq and Syria and The USA has yet to respond to their Attacks.

6_ Yemen has officially declared war on Isreal and has launched Missiles on Tel avive.
The Houthis are the ones who are running the government of Yemen and are the ones attacking, they are also at war with Saudi Arabia and UAE.

7_The USA is officially fighting alongside Israel, American soldiers are fighting in Gaza and a lot of them have been killed so far and about 17 of them were taken hostages by Hamas ( real losers, just stay in your country, you keep losing anyway).
Most Americans are against Zionists and are against the war on Gaza and are protesting for Gaza.
Joe Biden is acting on his own and making decisions based on his personal Zionists agenda, the people of USA must keep protesting against him and all of the Zionists in the American government.

8_ this war didn't start on the 7th of October, it started in 1948.
This is hopefully the final battle.

9_ Isreal has arrested over a thousand Palestinians in the west bank since the 7th of October.

10_ over 9 thousands Palestinians have lost their lives in Gaza and over a thousand are still under the rubbles and hundreds are missing.

11_ Muhammad Al-Deif is the commander-in-chief of the Al-Qassam Brigades, and the Zionist occupation army claims that Marwan Issa is the current actual commander, succeeding Ahmed Al-Jaabari, given that Muhammad Al-Deif was injured in his latest assassination attempt.  The Al-Qassam leadership has always been subjected to assassination and attempted assassination, and among its leaders who were assassinated were Salah Shehadeh, Yahya Ayyash, Mahmoud Abu Hanoud, Mohieddin Al-Sharif, and many others, the last of whom was Ahmed Al-Jaabari, who was assassinated in the Zionist attacks on Gaza in 2012, Raed Al-Attar, Muhammad Abu Shamala, and Muhammad  Barhoum in the last devastating battle in Gaza.

12_The Martyr Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades is abbreviated as the al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Resistance Movement "Hamas" that operates in Palestine. It is considered one of the most prominent resistance factions in Palestine, and its name is attributed to Izz al-Din al-Qassam, a Syrian scholar and mujahid who was martyred at the hands of the British forces in the Ya'bad forests near Jenin in the year  1935 AD.

13_The seeds of the Al-Qassam Brigades were established in 1984 AD, before the announcement of the actual launch of the movement under the name Hamas, and work continued under different titles such as “Palestinian Mujahideen” in 1987, and the change continued until 1991 AD, when the name “Martyr Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades” was announced in  Mid-1991 AD.  Among its most prominent founders are Sheikh Salah Shehadeh, Imad Akl, and Mahmoud Al-Mabhouh in the Gaza Strip, engineer Yahya Ayyash in the West Bank, and in the northern Bank, Zaher Jabarin, Adnan Marei, and Ali Assi.