Taking his face into her hands, she brought her lips to meet his in a long and somber kiss. His hands found their place to her hips and he shifted himself just slightly underneath her weight. Pulling away for just a moment, she looked down to him and smiled.

"It will not be long until you see me again," she encouraged. "Once you've taken the city you do not have to travel back on foot."

"That is true," he sighed, bringing his hands underneath the bunched up fabric of her gown and beginning to work it off of her. "My brother will not be nearly as good of company as you."

She smacked him playfully on the shoulder just before the dress slipped up and over her head. Letting her arms drop down and placing her hands to his shoulders, she watched as he took her in like it was the first time he had seen her bare.

"Gods," he groaned, bringing both of his hands up to fondle her breasts before letting them trail down to the soft skin of her hips. "Even a few days without this might kill me."

Her hand came down to hit his shoulder once more. "You cannot have me each and every waking moment, Aegon." She laughed at the simplicity of his needs.

"If it were possible, I would not ever let you leave my bed." His words were sincere and laced with hopefulness.

The way he felt about her was both flattering and endearing. She felt that something more had sparked between them over the last week but she couldn't put her finger on what it was exactly. Giving him a smile, she tugged at his shirt, indicating that it was now time for him to match her in nakedness. He did not hesitate to comply.

As she rose up on her knees, he carefully and expertly wiggled out of his breeches without her needing to leave his lap. But before she could lower herself back down, he had wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him.

Aegon relished the feeling of her fleshy lower abdomen on his lips. Despite her physical strength she did not lack in the softness of a woman's body, something that had him quite perplexed. Slowly, he lowered her back down, ignoring the large scar and placing kisses up her middle.

The aching in his cock was almost too much as it met the entrance of her core. Taking over, Viserra let herself come down and take the length of him all at once. She arched and leaned back in response to the sudden fullness and he eagerly continued to explore the front of her with his mouth.

As she began to move her hips, he reveled in the image before him. This powerful Valyrian woman surrendered herself and heart, something he knew she did not give easily. His hands moved over her body, caressing her breasts, then gripping her hips to pull her closer to him. The intensity of their connection continued to build, the pleasure growing with each movement.

Their bodies moved together, a dance of longing and need. Sounds filled the air, mixing with the rustle of the tent and the busy happenings outside. In no time, they were both slick with sweat. As they continued to rock in unison, the heat between them felt both physical and emotional.

Viserra's nails dug into his back, leaving faint red marks on his skin. She could feel her release nearing the edge as she threw her head back once more. He suddenly grew more forceful, fingers pressing into her hips as they mirrored the marks that matched his own. With one final thrust, he pushed them both over the edge, filling her as her muscles tightened around him.

They held onto each other tightly, bodies trembling as they rode out the waves of their release. As their breathing slowed, Viserra brought herself back to look at the man under her. He gently pressed tender kisses against her damp, flushed skin. "One kingdom at a time, Viserra," he whispered, his voice filled with possessiveness. "You will be mine."