Final Part

Epilogue II

"She says you haven't spoken to her properly in days."
"Oh! I haven't?" I gasp dramatically, and he gives me a look.
"Mommy." We turn our attention to a sobbing Jazz, still in her pajamas. Justin raises his head and sits upright. She runs and cuddles me on the couch. I want to smile, but no. I'm doing this to teach her a lesson. "I'm really sorry for speaking to you that way. I was very mad because people from school don't want to be friends with me. They say my parents are very rich and popular so I manipulate things in the school to go in favor of only the rich kids in the school." I turn to face her in concern. "That was why I got really angry when you came to pick me up. They'll talk behind my back again."
"But I'm not to be blamed for that. Am I?" I act angry.
"I know, and I'm really sorry. Please." Justin folds his arms, looking perplexed.
"You've never apologized to me nicely like this ever before."
"That's because you are always the first to go and apologize when she throws her tantrums. Mom just gives her the silent treatment. It drives her crazy when Mom does that. In fact, it drives us all crazy." I laugh and pull Kyle to my side. My phone suddenly starts to ring, and everyone pulls away.
"The show starts in half an hour. Where in the world are you?" I get up hastily and straighten the ends of the dress.
"I'm... I am.. I'm stuck in terrible traffic." I pick up my purse and rush out, forgetting my car keys. I can hear them laughing as I rush away.
"Mom! Your keys!" I grit my teeth and retrace my steps back. I take the keys from Brianna, my 5-year-old, and walk away.
"We are on in 5, 4, 3,...." The director announces immediately I get there. Both soft and hard brushes are pressed against my skin, and my natural hair is straightened beautifully to bounce at my back. All these are done using less than 2 minutes. My black sheath dress is matched with blazing red lipstick, almost making me look like Taylor Swift. I'm ushered onto the stage.
"Good Morning and welcome to Time with Founders here on MTV. Our special guest for today is the founder of Dark Secrets, the first and ever Makeup brand to be owned and established in Ghana. I know y'all have been eager to meet the brains behind Dark Secrets. She's a model, a businesswoman, a brand endorser, she owns a clothing line, she's a mother of four and a wife. Let's welcome Kylie Rhode Evans." The way you're expected to smile after being introduced on TV is crazy, but I smile anyways. I've been doing this forever.
"Thank you so much for having me. And I sincerely apologize for the delay."
"Don't worry. You are late everywhere." I pretend to bury my head in shame, and the whole place goes wild with laughter. She isn't wrong though. I'm late to every interview. "But we understand. It's not easy to be a mother of four and managing two huge successful companies. How do you even do it?" I laugh at her last question.
"To be honest, I don't even know how I do it. I guess I have a really great support system. That's all. And it's all God. It's been God and will always be."
"So can you say it wasn't God when the first makeup brand you started hit the rocks?" I sigh and look into my camera. One of the hardest topics. I've literally avoided speaking about it for a while now.
"Well, sometimes God takes you away from certain things to protect you. I guess it wasn't the right time for me to start it."
"I couldn't agree more. But tell us, how did you feel when you had those reviews? People were coming at you. The industry was against you. People were trolling you. You became a meme. How did you survive the cyberbullying?" I wipe a tear from my eye with my index finger. I can recall the incident like it happened just yesterday. My first makeup products were a complete failure. People had sensitive reactions to it. Some got acne and face rashes and a whole lot. Justin and I couldn't even go out in public. My phone was ringing nonstop. The only thing that saved me was how private I was about my life. People didn't know where I lived or even the face of my kids except for our neighbors and people from my children's school. If not for that, they'd have been picked on.
"I was very devastated. I was depressed. I couldn't get out of bed for days. My management team was the ones taking care of the mess. My kids were just two years old and this was happening. For the first time, something took a toll on me. It took my husband a lot of work to get me here. But in all, we are good. Isn't it funny? The same people who were trolling me online are the same people who use and recommend Dark Secret Products to others."
"I can imagine how hard it must have been. I recall coming to your house to request an interview, your friends wouldn't even let me enter, but you came out personally to speak to me. And that is what I love about you. You're always kind and loving regardless of what you're going through."
"Thank you Rina."
"So why did you decide to go anonymous when you started Dark Secret?"
"Rina, I was scared. I was so scared. Although K&J clothing was doing very well, I was still scared. I was scared people wouldn't purchase it because of what had happened with Kylie Beauty. So my management and I decided to go anonymous until the products became a success."
"And I must say, it was a really great decision. Dark Secrets is number one in Ghana and number two in South Africa. So what's the new product you have for us?"
"We haven't really brought out a new product; we have just modified it. We've added new features to our Mascara and our eyeliner. We also took into consideration the suggestions people made about our products to improve upon them. And we are happy to say for the past seven years, we haven't received any negative reviews because we worked so hard to make this grow into what it is now."
"So do you ever have any plans of letting us see your children?" I laugh almost too unladylike at her question.
"Justin and I don't really like that, and my kids hate the spotlight. Especially my eldest daughter. But if they one day decide they want me to show them to the world, then why not?"
"Awww. That's too bad. I'd love to see them." She makes a puppy face.
"You're always welcome to see them, Rina, but without your camera." She laughs, and so does the audience.
"I'll take up that invitation. Before we go, someone out there wants to know your secret. Why do you look so slender and fit even after having four children? And your skin looks so flawless."
"If I'm going to be honest, my skin doesn't look so flawless. I do have skin flaws somewhere that I don't show to the world. My pictures, my ads, and all what you see on social media are social media. And one of the reasons I named my makeup brand Dark Secrets is because I want everyone who buys our products to feel free to be themselves. You don't have to wear these heavy makeups to hide who you are. We aim at making you shine even with your darkest secrets inside. That's all I can say. And as for my fitness, girl!! I work my ass out four times a week. I have a whole gym at home for my husband and me. There's no secret. I don't want to say eat well, drink a lot of water, and have a good night's sleep, but it does work."
"So information reaching us is, you just won the businesswoman of the year award and the best Beauty Brand In West and South Africa." I squeal with delight and almost jump up with joy. I know I had been nominated but I wasn't expecting to win.
"Woah! Wow! I am.. I am.. I am short of words. I wasn't really expecting this but thank you." I clap my hands together to say thank you. I watch on the screen to see Leslie holding two awards and her acceptance speech. I turn back to my camera and say, "I guess it's a double celebration today. It's Justin's birthday, and I want to use this opportunity to say Happy Birthday to you. I don't need to say much but you know how much I adore you. I should be with my family today, but Leslie insisted I come for this interview. To think it's a Saturday, in fact, I'm looking for a new agent. Leslie has been fired." I make a puppy face as I say this. "I'm just kidding. I know you bloggers will use this as a headline. Please." I say, and the whole studio roars down with laughter.
******
"You know we are proud of you, right?" Justin asks, and I nod.
"Thank you so much, Kylie, for giving me the opportunity to work for you."
"Come on Jenny. It's all in the past, plus you are doing amazingly well as the head of the advertising department. Next time you see Laura, say hi to her for me."
"I will. She's touring around the world with her old man." She jokes, and I laugh. I still can't believe she married someone almost 10 years older than her. She finally found a way to sneak out of poverty without working. Jenny is just taking time to build a name for herself before starting a new relationship. She hasn't really been lucky with love.
"Have I told you that you're amazing?" Justin asks and starts planting kisses on my neck and back.
"It's time for us to take her away." Sophie and Christine come to drag me away from Justin, but he's holding on so tight to my waist. Gina wasn't able to come for Justin's birthday because she's heavily pregnant with her third child. She's a little older than I am, but it took her Brian so long to tie the knot. I look over at the garden and find the children playing. I signal Jazz to take care of her little brother. He's too young to be playing around the pool. I spot Kyle trying to hit on Diane.
"Kyle! She's older than you so leave her alone. Move to Leah; she's almost your type." He bites his lips and chuckles slightly.
"Why'd you let Kyle hit on Leah? She's my daughter and almost his sister." Sophie cries. "Justin now move aside and let us take her." He shakes his head and buries his face in my neck.
"See! Alex and Jeremiah are waiting for you there." He diverts their attention, and immediately they turn, he carries me away from the party.
He lowers me on the bed and rubs his hand on my thigh.

"Let's take advantage of the loud music and get it done."

"Is this what you want as your birthday present?" I ask and he nods seductively. I unbuckle his belt. He throws his jeans somewhere and gets on top of me. He takes off my dress and uses his tongue to tickle my belly. I giggle because of how ticklish it is. He unhooks my bra and suck the daylight out of my breast with his tongue massaging my breast. I breathe shakily and hold on tight to him. He Inserts his index and ring finger inside of me. I moan and bite my lips.

"Are you wet?" I nod,  hold on to him and push his head down so he can go down on me. His tongue gently massaging my clits. I breathe shakily and moan in pleasure.

He finally rides into me. Harder than it has ever been. I clutch the sheets and bite his neck lovingly. He rides in harder and rough just like how I like it. He spanks my ass every step of the way till I reach orgasm. I then take his dick in my hand and massage it systematically. I insert it into my mouth and suck it in the way he likes it. His hand clutches my breast and presses it very hard. It hurts a little but I can't deny the fact that I love it. He then inserts his dick in me and go for another round.

"I love you so much." I say beneath my moaning. He rides harder and faster. I wrap my leg around him and we both fall on the bed tired. We look at each other and chuckle. It's been years of doing this but it still feels the same as yesterday. The first person I had sex with is the same person I married and I'm having children with. I am very lucky because not all women have it that way. We cover ourselves with the bedsheet and giggle.

"Dad! It's time to cut the cake. I can't find mo....." Kyle open the door. Justin and I raise our head hoping that he will close the door but he's just watching us. We change glances.

"Mom.. too." He adds the last two words to complete his sentence. I gesture him to close the door but he's still staring.

"Jesus! Kyle. The door! Out!" I yell but he just smiles until Diane comes from nowhere and pulls him away. Justin and I look at each other feeling embarrassed but then we burst into laughter. The door opens again. It's Diane again.

"What?" Justin and I ask in unison.

"Relax Uncle. I've stayed with you guys before. There's nothing I haven't seen. Don't worry! I'll take care of your son. Next time, just lock the door." She waggles her brows and smiles widely before closing the door.

"I am tired of these kids." I groan.

"Or we can make more of them." He sneaks his hand under the bedsheet and insert his finger inside of me again. I chuckle and look at him. It reminds me of the first time we had sex, I was so shy I couldn't even look at him but now, my eyes doesn't even blink. I bite my lips and act like I'm giving in then ran to the bathroom. I can hear him whining but I ignore him and wash down. It's his birthday and we need to attend to the guest. Reflecting on my life, I can proudly say there is absolutely nothing that I regret. Everything that happened has contributed to where I am today. I now want to look for all those prophets who met me randomly from no where and used to tell me "You have a bright future." I didn't believe them back them but now, I have no reason to doubt them. My future is indeed bright. I own more than 5houses. I have a beauty brand, a clothing line. I'm a model, an endorser, a business woman and many among others. What more can I ask for? Not to talk of an amazing husband and wonderful kids. And friends who equally love me the way I do. I am indeed blessed.