Part 45

Abhir got out of the car and ran towards Akshara while Abhimanyu was taking out some shopping bags from the car.

Abhir – Mumma!!

Akshara bent down and Abhir hugged her.

Kunal – And here is my cue to leave.

Abhir – Hey uncle, what's up?

Kunal – All good champ.

He ruffled his hairs.

Abhir – No touching my hairs please.

Kunal (raised his hands up) – Oops! Sorry champ.

Akshara – And how was your day little rockstar?

Abhir – Great.

Kunal -Akshara, I am leaving. Call me if you need me, okay? And one last thing, don't do anything just for the sake of others.

Akshara nodded and said goodbye to him. Akshara went in with Abhir who keep telling her about his day with Abhimanyu and Ruhi.

Abhimanyu didn't notice the guy earlier until he sat in his car and started driving, he is the same guy whom he saw before as well.

Abhi – Who is that? Sachin?

Sachin - Why don't you ask ma'am?

Abhi – Do you know him?

Sachin – Obviously I Do.

Abhi – Then tell me, Akshara will just tease me.

Sachin (winked) – Oh, Then I am sorry Dr. Birla you have to ask ma'am only.

Abhi – Hey, we spent whole day together.

Sachin – And how is that important to any of this?

Abhi – Aren't we supposed to be buddies?

Sachin(laughed) – No we are not.

Abhi – I thought you were a fun guy. You always make Abhir laugh.

Sachin (frowned) – He is a kid Dr. Birla, but you are not. And I know him since so long so bound to crack some jokes to keep him entertained.

Abhi (defeated) – Why the whole world is against me?

Sachin held some shopping bags and went in laughing at Abhimanyu's misery. Abhimanyu followed him inside and went to his room to get freshen up. Harsh came in as well after some time, they had dinner together and left for bed as they have to go to Birla house early in the morning for preparations.

Next Morning,

They were sitting at breakfast table when Abhir asked Akshara about the engagement invitation today.

Abhir – Mum, are we going today?

Akshara (confused) – I don't know Abhir depends on my job.

Abhir (hopeful) - Mumma, Ruhi invited me to come, she said she will get bored alone if I won't be there and nanu and mamu will also be there, they were also asking me to come. But I said to Ruhi that I will only come if mumma allows.

Akshara (amused) – Oh, Then I guess you are not going Kiddo.

Abhir – You will not allow me?

Akshara – Well, if I won't be there then who will look after you?

Abhir – Mumma I will go with Docman and Dadu and I won't trouble them even a little.

Akshara – Baccha they will be busy with the preparations so they won't be able to take you with them.