Time to confess

Akshara left the room and Kairav followed. She reached downstairs and called Sachin to come inside.

Birla's are sitting in the hall, Ruhi and Abhir are again inseparable like always. Birla's didn't expected Akshara to be here so they were a little uneasy as they didn't know why Manish invited them on a urgent basis.

Harsh saw Akshara and saw Abhir running towards him.

Abhir – Dadu!

Akshara came forward Harsh and joined her hands in greeting who blessed her in return then she hugged Shefali and finally lifted a squealing Ruhi.

Ruhi – Angel Mausi!

Akshara – Where did you get this from now?

Ruhi – You look like an Angel and you are my mausi as well.

Abhimanyu was just staring at her (in mind)- She is getting more beautiful day by day.

(Manjri, Arohi, Shefali, Harsh, Abhimanyu and Mahima were here, Anand went to hospital with Parth to oversee some work)

Akshara – Hey Kiddies, you guys want to go to park? You can have ice- cream as well.

Abhir and Ruhi said yes in unison.

Sachin came in – Ma'am?

Akshara – Sachin take Ruhi and Abhir to the park.

Sachin – Sure Ma'am.

Akshara – Okk, follow Sachin uncle then and Abhir look out for her.

Abhir nodded and both the kids started walking after Sachin.

Manjri – Who gave you the permission to send our kid out with a stranger?

Akshara laughed- This lady here is so funny. You guys send different drivers to pick Ruhi up from school some of them don't have any credibility and you are questioning a government appointed security personnel.

Manjri – What is this girl doing here? Why you called us Manish ji?

Akshara – I guess you forgot our last conversation Mrs. Birla this house belongs to me as much as it belongs to my siblings and to answer your second question, he called you because I wanted to talk to you all. Trust me even I don't want to see any of you, so the feelings are mutual, but I am not delusional enough to think it's possible specially when we live in the same city. Sooner or later you guys going to need various permissions to continue your hospital and I will be the one approving them. So please try to show some manners.

Arohi – You are threatening us?

Akshara – Feel free to make whatever you wanted to make of it.

Manjri – I don't want to listen anything that comes out of this girl's mouth.

Abhimanyu thought, Akshara was being nice to them but his mother's love for drama can never end. She still wanted drama.

Abhimanyu – Ma shut up if she wanted to talk to us after everything it must be something important.

Mahima gave them a 'are you out of your mind' look – Manjri and Arohi can you both stay quiet. We will talk about this later.

Akshara surprised – Oh! what did I just hear? Am I dreaming or what? Did Abhimanyu Birla just asked his mother to shut up!! Never thought I will see this day but life has a way to surprise all of us.

Abhimanyu – Akshu....

Akshara – Its Akshara for you! And I will also accept 'Ms. Singhania' Mr. Birla.