Goodbye Dr. Birla

Abhir – Mumma or sing ? Both these words don't fit together.

Everyone looked towards Abhir for further explanation.

Manish – What are you saying Abhir ?

Akshara was gesturing Abhir to keep quiet which he doesn't saw.

Abhir – What ? Nanu you didn't know ? Mumma never sings, she never sang a single lullaby even in her bad voice to me. She even plays Aarti on speakers.

To say everyone was surprised was an understatement. They were speechless. An awkward silence settles there as much as they want to know the reason, no one dared to.

Ruhi – Matashree ! I am hungry.

Abhir – Mumma same as Ruhi.

Akshara – Come on I will feed you both !

Took both the kids to the dining table.

Abhimanyu wanted to talk to Akshara for once, the more he come to know about her the more it shocked him. He needs to apologize to her. He need to ask why she stopped singing, as Singing was her peace and happiness . But he couldn't find her alone for a minute here.

Akshara fed both Ruhi and Abhir while talking to Shefali, as they shared a good bond in the past. Shefali asked to her about her family, husband's name and found it weird that Akshara was silent for a moment before giving her a name. Akshara realised its already 10 PM. They have to catch a flight early in the morning as she has to attend her office tomorrow.

She got up from the table and told Abhir that it's time to leave. She went towards Mimi to wish her one more time.

Akshara – Happy Birthday Mimi once again, I hope you have many more healthy and happy birthdays. Allow us to leave now.

Mimi – You made my day beta but where are you going ? Stay with us for few more days.

Akshara – Don't ask me to stay Mimi, Neither I want to nor I am able to.

Manish – But where will you go at this time beta.

Akshara – Don't worry Bade Papa, I am staying here for last 3 days I will manage. ( I am living alone for past 6 years )

Mimi – Why would you stay anywhere else if you have your own home.

Akshara – Well it never felt like home not after Dad, I have a house here but it was not my home. And the driver is waiting outside for taking us back beside Abhir and I have to catch a flight early in the morning. We can't get proper rest in this celebration atmosphere.

Manish – Beta why did you booked a flight for tomorrow atleast stay for a day with us.

Akshara – I already took 3 days off from work Bade Papa, couldn't take more. And I really don't want to stay. Let me go now.

She called for Abhir who was wishing goodbye to Ruhi. She asked him to wish Goenka's.Abhir touched everyone's feet ( bade papa, badi ma, mimi, Kairav, Arohi ) and took their blessings. In a short span all of them was impressed by kid's behaviour and manners.

Then she called Abhir and asked him to touch Harsh's feet, Abhir asked Akshara who is he ? She told him you can call him dadu .

Abhir moved forward to touch his feet but harsh lifted him up. He hugged the kid and gave him his blessings.

At last Abhir ran towards Abhimanyu to hug him.

Abhir – Byee Docman don't forget you are going to help me, Will meet you soon.

Akshara was watching there interaction and all she wanted to do in that moment is tell Abhimanyu about Abhir but she remembered Manjri's behaviour towards her and abhir earlier. And Abhimanyu won't step a foot against his mother. And she won't let her son face the rejection she faced all her life. For him, his mother was the top most priority. Then Abhir is the top most priority for her as well. And she won't jeopardize his son's happiness for anything.