ENOUGH!

Abhimanyu felt Akshara's whole demeanor changing just a moment ago she was expressing herself, he could easily see the hurt and distress on her face. Now there is nothing. She is bottling her emotions; this cant be good for her health.

Akshara - Wait for me outside. I need to talk about something personal. Call my PA to join me right now, ask him to get me on a call with Chief of Police.

Akshara knew, she can't take Abhir with her and she can't leave him with these people. She can't trust them right now, one of them will blurt something out. She looked towards Harsh, he knew all this and didn't even tell anyone.

Akshara – Uncle I need your help and it's urgent.

Harsh sensed the tension since the moment Sachin said something of her.

Harsh – Of course, Beta.

Akshara – I want you to stay with Abhir, I have to go somewhere, and I am not sure for how much time and he is not familiar with the house staff yet.

Abhimanyu – I.... I can stay with him.

Akshara – Our Mistrust on each other is mutual now. So, don't get me wrong, I won't take away your parental rights but right now you can not stay with him.

Mimi – We can keep him but where are you going?

Akshara – I don't have time for this, Harsh uncle you have to stay at my place, is it ok for you?

Harsh – Sure Beta, don't worry I will look after him.

Akshara – Sachin will accompany you, the house staff will take care of everything ask them if you need anything.

Akshara sat on his knees to talk with Abhir – Baby listen, mumma has to go for some urgent work but I am leaving dadu with you don't create any trouble for him. I will try to come see you as soon as my job is finished.

Abhir – Don't worry Mumma, I will stay with Dadu and you take care of you and your work.

Akshara hugged him, she kissed his forehead.

Akshara – Go, wait outside in the car.

Abhir went out and took Ruhi with him.

Akshara – Let me clear this if any of you dare to try something funny with Abhir, trust me you will not be able to handle the aftermath. I am not the person you all knew; I will not even hesitate to use my powers to drag you in the dirt and no one can play dirty than a government employee with power. I will tell him myself only and if any of you even tried to, be ready for the mess that you will invite on yourself. As much as I like to complete this conversation now, but I have much important issue to deal with than answer your useless questions.

Before she could finish, she noticed Siren of her official car.

She gave them a one last warning look and move towards the entrance.

The gorillas were confused about what is happening, where is she going, why there are multiple cars there?

The moment Akshara went out, several police constables, her PA saluted her. She nodded in Acknowledgement. She left her personal vehicle and asked Sachin to drop Abhir and Harsh to her house.

The gate of her official vehicle was already opened by a constable, she didn't waste a single second and get into the vehicle ignoring all the questions her family is asking and she left from there in a hurry without giving them a single glance.

Abhimanyu was worried for her, a moment ago she was having an emotional meltdown and in the next moment she left them like nothing even happened. He knew she was expert in masking her emotions when they were together but now she is a pro but he can easily see the crack in her mask today. He was still thinking about the things she said earlier she could have died all alone, she faced everything alone, she raised their kid alone. No wonder she doesn't trust any of them but no matter how much she can try, she is incapable of developing hate. She is hurt, she is angry but whatever she said was just the reaction of their actions. She just don't want them to hurt their kid like they did to her still selfless.