Untitled Part 34

Akshara was explaining Abhir that Abhimanyu was staying with them.

Abhir – Why now?

Akshara – I thought it will be good for you, don't you want to know him.

Abhir – I do but...

Akshara – Then no buts and don't worry if you don't get along and want him to leave that's what we will do. No pressure, I will just suggest you to not burden yourself that you have to accept everything. Just try to get to know him as a friend maybe like before you knew, you wanted him to help you in becoming a doctor.

Abhir – I can try.

Akshara – That will be enough and when we were back in Shimla, it was you who wanted to know about your father, want to meet him and what not.

Abhir – Because I didn't know he left you then.

Akshara (sighs) - Abhir, you got to look past that, the circumstances were much different. I don't expect you to understand because you are too young for that. But I will suggest you to not make judgements about people without knowing them, many people don't like me and when one of those people come to you and tell you that I am not a good person would you believe it?

Abhir –I won't because I know you.

Akshara – And what about me hiding your whole family from you? Isn't that wrong?

Abhir – But you were just trying to protect me.

Akshara – Exactly my point. Sometimes we do make stupid decisions just to protect the people we care about. Maybe it was a stupid decision on his part, what do you think?

Abhir – It can be, I don't know...but that doesn't make it right.

Akshara – Well it would not be a stupid decision if it was right.

Abhir – I suppose.

Akshara – Just try to make a fresh start. And try to get to know him then make your judgements and if you didn't want him to be a part of your life then, I promise, I won't let him meddle with our lives. What say?

Abhir – I guess it won't hurt trying?

Akshara (smiled) – Definitely not. Now come out, dadu is here and we are having dinner together. Oh, one more thing, do you need help with your homework?

Abhir – Nope, it was way too easy for me.

Akshara – Then come on Prince, grace us with your presence on dinner table.

Abhir (playfully) – Sure, my queen, I will follow your lead.

Akshara and Abhir joined Harsh in the lobby.

Akshara – Did you called him?

Harsh – I did to pack some of my stuff, they will be here in a little while.

Akshara – Give me a moment you two, I will ask the house help to prepare your rooms and you can settle your things tomorrow.

Abhimanyu came back with Sachin after some time and Akshara again joined them.

Akshara – Go freshen up you guys and join us at the dinner table, Abhir will show you around and Sachin you too, join us for dinner.

Sachin – No, Ma'am, it's fine.

Akshara – Oh, come on, it's good to relax sometimes. Beside we need to talk a little before you go.

Sachin – I will wait outside.

Akshara – Nope, you will have dinner with us first.

Within minutes they all found each other sitting together in the dining room. The house staff was serving them the dinner while Abhir was sitting in between Akshara and Abhimanyu.