Part 35

Next morning, Abhimanyu woke up and got out of his room, he was going out in the garden to get some fresh air and he saw Akshara sitting there with a cup in his hand.

Abhi – How is it?

Akshara – What?

Abhimanyu gestured towards her hand.

Akshara – It's alright.

Abhi – Don't let it get wet today.

Akshara – I will appreciate if you continue to do what you were going to do, I like my mornings to be quiet.

Abhi – Uh, yeah sure.

She stayed there for a little more time then got up to leave for her room to get ready for the day.

Akshara – Wakey, Wakey kiddo. Come on get up.

Abhir – It's too early.

Akshara – It's not, go get some fresh sir.

Abhir(muttered) – I can breathe the fresh air in here.

Akshara – Come on, don't be lazy. You know docman is in the garden and dadu is in the lobby, you can play football.

Abhir – Why didn't I think about that?

Akshara – Now go and I will get ready.

Abhir – Oh, how are you, is it okay now?

Akshara – It's alright, go now.

Abhir came closer to her and give her a hug then ran towards the lobby.

Akshara – Be careful!

Akshara got ready and came out to get Abhir ready for the day. She is watching Abhir playing with the two adults.

Akshara – I think, you can continue your playdate after breakfast.

Abhir – Yeah, I am starving.

Akshara – Hold on little guy, first get ready, come. If you want, you can have breakfast later.

Harsh – I am joining you, I have a little work to oversee at the hospital so will go there for a hour, then get my things from Birla house.

Abhimanyu – Give me 10 minutes.

They were having breakfast together.

Harsh – Let me help you.

Akshara – Are you going to come feed me lunch in the office? Exactly, I can manage just fine.

Harsh – You are stubborn.

Akshara - Thanks, Abhir you are going to stay at home with docman, is it okay for you?

Abhir – Yep but can I invite Ruhi today?

Akshara – Sure kiddo, she will love it.

After finishing up the breakfast, Akshara got up and left for her study to take some files. She was coming out when she saw Abhimanyu moving in.

Abhi – Wait a second.

Akshara – Why?

Abhi – Let me change the dressing.

Akshara – I will get it done later.

Abhi – Akshara please, it will get infected if you don't look after it. Keep the things between us aside and look after yourself.

Akshara – It's not because of us, I am just occupied.

Abhi – Sit here, I will get the kit and change the dressing it won't take much time.