Done with your drama

Shefali and Abhimanyu looked towards each other, they wanted to ask him about his father, but Sachin was watching over the kids as well from a little distance. They can't ask anything that will raise suspicion to him that they are causing any trouble for the kid.

Abhimanyu – Sure, I will help you.

Shefali – That's great, What is your mother's name Abhir?

Abhir – Ms. Akshara kartik Singhania.

Shefali – What is your father's name?

Abhir looked towards her and replied – I don't know! I never saw him.

Now, Shefali has no doubts regarding Abhir, she knew Abhir is Abhimanyu's son, she doesn't need any more proof to deduce this.

Abhimanyu was thinking this means Abhinav is not Abhir's father then who is? Is he? No that can't be possible both their babies died that day.

Shefali wanted to ask some more question but then harsh joined them.

Harsh was ensuring that Manjri will not talk nonsense in front of the kid. He left Abhir with Shefali and Abhimanyu as he knew they won't try to harm Abhir in any way. But someone had to put Manjri back in her place before she tries something.

FLASHBACK

Harsh – Manjri, I will say this only once if you dare talk nonsense in front of the kid, I will leave this house.

Manjri – Why are you talking like that?

Harsh – Don't test my patience, just keep this thing in your head.

Manjri – Why are you so involved with him?

Harsh – Because he is my daughter's kid, he is my grandson.

Manjri – Since when she became your daughter.

Harsh – I am not like you, you were the one who tried to be her mother, you wanted to be great no? I will not be a mother-in-law, I will be a mother to her. It's so good to hear, everyone will praise you, that Manjri treats her Daughter in laws like daughters.

Harsh laughed – But guess what you failed spectacularly, you failed as a mother to your son, you failed as mother to your daughter! Oops sorry! you failed in pretending to be the mother of your daughter-in-law. You could not even maintain your own drama of being a good mother. Because trust me, I may not be a good husband, good father but I never kicked my kids out of the house specially when they needed me the most and that can be the worst thing a parent can do to their kids. And if that wasn't enough still giving yourself the tag of best mother. I don't need to sing around everyone's ears that I consider her my daughter, I will treat her like my daughter.

Arohi came in and tried to say something but harsh speak up again.

Harsh sternly – Arohi I will prefer if you keep quiet as well, let the kids enjoy. And don't forget to keep your MILs drama in check. 

Harsh left from there.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Harsh – Abhir what game you like to play.

Abhir – FOOTBALL!

Harsh – Well, then I want to play football with my kid.

Abhir – Yeeaaaahh! But we don't have a football here.

Harsh – Well we can arrange one.

Harsh instantly orders someone to bring a football.

Until then he stayed with the kids.