Time to face the Past

She read the letter where it was mentioned that one of the parents has to accompany there kids. And the match will be happening in....................

Akshara froze after reading the name of the city she left behind 6 years ago. She looked at the name of the city again hoping that she read it incorrect.

No ! she can't go to Udaipur !

But she promised Abhir, he was so excited about it. She left the permission letter on the table and went to her room.

She couldn't sleep throughout the night thinking about the trip to Udaipur. She knows that she can't say no to Abhir now. But what if she met him, how on earth would she face him ? Even after all this  time she is not ready to face him. And how would she lie to everyone about Abhir. It's different now when none of them have seen Abhir but lying face to face is going to be much harder.

She got up from the bed, it's morning already, she couldn't sleep at all.

She went out to get some fresh air and an unexpected site greeted her.

Abhir was running around the garden. He ran towards her the moment he saw her.

Abhir – Good Morning Mumma !

Akshara being her dramatic self – Abhir ! you are fine right ? ( She Touched his forehead )

Abhir whined – mumma why are you behaving like this ? I am fine

Akshara – I am just confirming that the kid standing in front of me is my kid or someone else replaced him. Because I never even imagined that my kid can wake up this early on Sunday.

Abhir – mumma don't tease me ! I am up because I wanted to practice before the inter-state match. After all you will be there to celebrate my win this time !

Akshara looked towards him and thought that neither she can deny Abhir nor she can send him with Abhinav this time. He will get hurt. It's time to face your past Akshara buckle up. She made up her mind and decided to go for Abhir. She don't owe any explaination if she met anyone. But for Abhir she will go cause it's useless to stay away from everyone if her son is not even happy here.

Abhir – What happened mumma ?

Akshara – Nothing baby, time to write my application for vacation.

Abhir cheered

And Akshara left to get ready for the day.

They both enjoyed their Sunday together. Akshara was still worried about the trip but she made her decision "It's time to visit Udaipur"

On the same day Akshara received a call from Manish.

Akshara do talk to goenkas on call sometimes, She still care about them, she knows that they loved her but that's not enough because they never understood her. And now she made peace with this, for the first time in life she became selfish not because of herself, she wanted her son to live a life without any drama. All that money and big family is meaningless if you can't even get peace. That's why she kept Abhir away from all that but now is the time to answer some of Abhir's questions. Now is time to meet her family again as she was invited to mimi's birthday party who was very emotional and wanted her to be there with her whole family. And the date is the next one to Abhir's football match. 

They can attend the birthday party and she decided to attend as it's special for mimi and its best for Abhir. She has to tell him everything someday so maybe its time to introduce him to the goenkas. Cause she can't make decision for Abhir just because she wanted to stay away from everyone she can't force Abhir to do the same. All her life her family made decisions for her, they never asked about her preferences and she knows how frustating that can be so she will let Abhir make his own decisions, she will not dictate his life. She will definitely suggest him, help him and support him. And hopes that one day when she will tell him about his father, Abhir will understand her.