Part 41

Akshara left for the village with her P.A. She texted Sachin to take Abhir to the hospital as she is out of the city and can get late in the evening and informed Abhimanyu about the same.

They reached the village, there is transportation issues in this village, she received multiple complaints of it but due to her busy schedule it got delayed a little. Akshara proposed road connectivity of all the nearby villages to form a self-sufficient system within themselves and easy transportation for farmers in crop season it got accepted by state government now a proper report is required to be made which required groundwork, so she came to talk to the farmers and village sarpanch who knows more about the area than her. They reached their destination she got out of the car; she received a warm welcome. Then she explained to them about the plans and took their suggestions.

It went smoothly as to build roads government will require lands from farmers which can result in disputes so it was necessary to convince them first so they know what to expect and she can explain everything now so no issues will occur later.

She got free late in the evening and asked the driver to go home directly from there. She texted Sachin, who told her they are at her home already.

PA- Ma'am, I will take this file to office, we can work on it tomorrow.

Akshara – I will check this over at home and mark some details then we will send it to district council tomorrow. So, let it be with me.

PA – Okay, Ma'am

The rest of the drive was silent till they reached her home, she got out and went in.

Abhir – Mumma!

Abhir came running towards her, Akshara went on her knees to hug her little bundle of joy. She really needed this.

Akshara – Someone is cheerful.

Abhir – Yep, you know dadu, I and Docman played football today. And Dadu is such a bad player. And docman hit him on the head with the ball.

Akshara – It's not funny kiddo? Did you ask if he got hurt?

Abhi – No, listen to me first then dadu made a bet with the docman if he can score a goal against docman, docman will act like a chicken for the next 2 hours and docman is clucking till now.

Akshara looked towards Abhimanyu who was embarrassed while Harsh was laughing.

Harsh – By the way, you have to be chicken for the next half hour, then your time will be over.

Akshara – Kiddo, would you get me a glass of water from the Kitchen.

Abhir – Yep.

Akshara again looked towards Abhimanyu and Harsh.

Akshara – You guys are ridiculous; you know that right?

Harsh – I am not, Abhimanyu?

Abhimanyu didn't said word.

Akshara raised her eyebrows -??

Harsh – He is not allowed to talk; he can just cluck like a chicken.

Akshara – I will get freshen up but before that, what will the chicken eat in dinner, "peas will be fine I guess".

Akshara left smiling while Harsh lets out a good laugh again.

Night,

They were sat on the dinner table.

Harsh – How was your day beta?

Akshara – It was okay, uncle. Yours?

Harsh – Great, didn't had much work.

Akshara (teased) – Does the chicken became human again?