I want to stay

Akshara came outside, she did said a lot but words would never be enough only she knows what it feels like to have a family and still having a life worse than an orphan. Sometimes she did wonder what if Abhir wasn't here. Does she really want to live? She is tired of her life.

Abhimanyu was seeing her from distance, he wanted to hold her. He started to move towards her when he saw her mother coming out as well. He blocked her way.

Abhimanyu – Where do you think you are going?

Manjri (crying) – Abhi Beta, please let me go, I just want to talk to her.

Abhimanyu – Is there anything left to talk about? I don't think so. You made it perfectly clear to her that you were never a mother to her, oops sorry. You weren't even a human to her. I am surprised she still didn't sue us for mental harassment. Getting a restraining order is the least she could do.

Manjri – Abhi Beta, please I... I.... She needs me...

Abhimanyu – No Mrs. Birla she needs your absence in her life. Don't you understand? Can't you see? She once said to me that at least you have your mother, I don't even have a mother. Then I thought you will be the best gift to her but turns out to be a nightmare. Try to walk in her shoes for once, lost her biological mother then lost the mother who took care of you in front of your eyes and being blamed for it when you had nothing to do with it, being blamed for your father's plane crash. Can you imagine the mental trauma? Then out of nowhere you got someone to call mother only to be blamed again by the said mother. Only to be treated like a trash by her and coming terms with everything, leaving everything because the mother wanted and then the said mother try to take away the only family you have, try to take away your reason to smile, to live. I am no better than you but at least I just wanted her to have peace for once in her life, I am not trying to cause any trouble in her life. I so wanted her back in my life but I can clearly see she don't want me back and after everything I don't think I have any right to even ask. We traumatized her on a level that family word means nothing to her, she is afraid of getting us back in her life. So please stay away!

Abhimanyu saw Akshara sitting in her car, still not driving.

Abhimanyu – I do want to continue it but after everything happened today, I want to see her safe.

He ran towards her car, Akshara didn't started the car yet, she was trying to calm her nerves, her hands were shaking the adrenaline left her body.

Abhimanyu knocked her window, he can clearly see, she is not fit to drive right now. Akshara noticed but ignored him.

Abhimanyu – I think, you shouldn't drive. That's not safe, I will drop you.

Akshara shook her head in no.

Abhimanyu – Look it's late, you won't get a taxi. Please let me, I promised Abhir I will take care of you.

Akshara – You can break this promise as well just like you did in the past, I don't think it will be a problem for you. Beside I don't need your care reserve it for someone else.

Abhimanyu – I promise I won't say a word throughout the way but please think about our kid, we can't be irresponsible with driving. Akshara please not for me, not for you but for the little one waiting for you at your mansion.

Akshara unlocked the door and scooted over to the passenger seat. Abhimanyu saw her shaking fingers but didn't say anything. He got in the car and starts driving. They reached the mansion.

Akshara got out of the car, Abhimanyu followed, he couldn't stop himself anymore, he moved in front of her and took her in a hug. Akshara was unresponsive for a moment, she didn't reciprocate the hug, her fight and flight mode activated she pushed Abhimanyu and ran inside her home. That's the last thing she needed right now, her resolve broke completely now. She just wanted to hide to get herself back up.