Why it has to be there

Akshara kept thinking about the previous night during the flight.

But the moment they got out of the Airport, she realised she is not a clueless lover anymore, she has responsibilities which needs to be taken care of.

Security 1 – Welcome Back ma'am. Hii Messi Jr.

He took her luggage.

Abhir – Good morning Sachin Uncle.

Akshara – Thank you Sachin, it's good to be back. How was your vacation with your family ?

Sachin (security 1) – It was good ma'am all thanks to you.

Security 2 – Ma'am your car is waiting, we are going home first, Vijay (cook) is notified about your arrival.

Akshara – Okk let's go, Get me on a call with my PA let's get a general idea of what I am up for today. I am expecting a lot of pending work.

They get into the car, Akshara talked to her PA.

Akshara left for office after freshening up, she dropped Abhir to Abhinav's as he can't go school today, he needs rest. While she engrossed herself into work to distract her mind from the events of previous day.

In Udaipur, Birla House

Mahima – I hate to admit it but she is confident and the kid is really well brought up.

Manjri – Didi, she would have again caught a rich man to live with. She can never became an independent women like our Arohi.

Mahima – That I agree, Arohi is a good doctor obviously Akshara can never even think about competing with her but I was saying she is confident and bold then she used to be.

Manjri – That's not confidence di , she became mannerless.

Harsh – Take a break you guys, started talking about her already ! Beside look who is talking about being independent.

Both of them became silent.

Soon everyone else joined the table including Abhimanyu, who heard the whole conversation and was happy the way his dad shut them up. He wanted to say something but Ruhi was sitting beside him.

Soon they all went to their respective ways except Abhimanyu. Who was still processing the events of previous day specially the little conversation he had with her. He wanted to say much more, he knows she is hurting but he couldn't say anything more without crossing any boundaries.

Manjri – Abhi, you are good ? Beta ?

Abhi – I am fine ma. You okk ?

Manjri – I am not okay Abhi, not at all.

Abhi (tired) – What happened now ?

Manjri – Why are you talking like this to me ? I just wanted to talk to you.

Abhi - I am just tired ma, What is it ? I am listening.

Manjri – Abhi, you should think about your future. That girl has moved on what are you waiting for now. Haven't you seen from your own eyes ?

Abhi – Ma how many times you want me to say this, I don't want to get married again ever. Why don't you understand ?

Manjri – I am your mother Abhi, I want you to have a family of your own. You already are a father to Ruhi what is the problem in being a husband to Arohi.

Abhi – Ma, don't test my patience. I have done everything for you until now, look where it got me ? I let her go out of my life because of you but you can't force me to let anyone in just because you want.