Bonus 2

Colten's pov;

I was driving to the Rose's right now. I'm like 5 minutes away from their base.

This car behind me is being stupid. I hate drunk drivers.

A car then just flew straight towards me. Swerving on the road.

I couldn't turn or stop before we crashed.

My body was burning. I couldn't breathe or move. My head was pounding my heart was speeding.

I couldn't open my eyes and I felt hands on me. My car door was opened and I was lifted out.

I heard faint voices telling others to take me to the Italian base.

"Colt please. Wake up." I faintly heard a voice call out. Angela was here.

I struggled to open my eyes but I finally did.

"A-ang-gela i-its o-oka-ay." I struggled to say. She looked at me scared and worried.

"Don't talk colt. Save your strength."

"Mr. Barnes."

I heard a man say.

"Where's my son?" Dad?

"Bring him out carefully."

I was slowly lifted out of the van.

"D-dad?"

"I'm here Colten."

"I-i f-fou-nd ky-yle."

"Save your strength son. The best doctors we have will take care of you."

Everything went black. I couldn't breathe or hear.

Author's pov;

Lukas saw his son pass out.

"Bring him inside. I need the best doctors here now. Save my son or you'll be begging for death." I told my best doctors while pointing my gun at them.

I sat outside of the surgery unit I have. The Americans left.

"Boss. Our surgeon won't treat the prince." One of my doctors told me.

"Transfer him to the basement." I said calling Antonio.

"Has my men dropped off Colten?"

"Yes, thank you for sending them. My surgeon won't operate on my son. May I borrow one of yours?"

"Of course. My top surgeon is on his way. Keep us updated."

"Thank you Antonio. I will. How's Angela and Cole?"

"Angela is shaken up bad. Cole is trying to help her."

"Give them my best. I will keep you updated on my son."

After a few minutes we ended the call.

The surgeon arrived and my men took him to my son.

I don't know how long I sat there until my family came.

"Honey what happened? Where's Colt?" My wife asked me.

"Angela and Cole was walking when they saw a drunk driver hit Colten's car. He was closest to the Americans so they transported him here."

"Is our doctors helping him now?" My oldest son asked.

"Our surgeon refused to treat Colten so Antonio sent his top surgeon here. They are treating him now."

Just as I said this the surgeon came out.

"Mr.Barnes your son is in critical condition. The hit was bad. He has several broken bones. His head had to be stitched up behind his neck. We had to put him in an medically induced coma so he can heal with out any trouble."

"Can I see my son?"

"Yes sir. Please do not try to wake him up as it could harm him even more."

"You may go back to your mafia. Thank you for saving my son." I told the man. The surgeon left the base.

I went to my son's room.

Antonio's pov;

I called a family meeting to talk to them about what happened.

"Tony, what happened? Why isn't Angela and Cole home yet?" Xander asked.

"Call your brother Xan."

Xander called Xavier and him and Isiah showed up on the screen. Xander hooked it to the TV before he called.

"Yeah guys?"

"Something happened. Colten was driving to our base and a drunk driver hit him. Angela and Cole saw the whole thing. The Italians surgeon wouldn't treat him so I sent over our best surgeon."

"Is he okay?" The twins ask.

"I'm not sure until Lukas calls me with updates."

"We are coming back to the main land. Can someone pick us up from the boat docks at 1 am." Isiah said.

"Justin and I will." Xander said.

Later...

Angela and Cole are finally home and in their room. I offered Cole a separate room but he and Angela wanted to share.

I have been working on trying to find Kyle ever since the meeting ended.

Hours went by. I sat in my office working on trying to find Kyle. My wife been in here a few times trying to distract me but she couldn't. As hot as she is I only had my mind set on finding Kyle.

"Honey, you have to take a break and eat something. I know you have to find Kyle but you also have to eat." My wife said coming towards me.

She went behind me and messaged my shoulders. It felt good.

I leaned back and let her distract me for a minute.

"Tell me what you have planned for today." Anna asked me.

"Wake up and head to an early morning meeting with the Sinclair's. Play with Nia.
Make sure everything is good at the bases.
Look for Kyle.
Spend an hour or two with you. Doing whatever you want.
Go get some groceries and other things.
Go to another meeting." I told her.

"What have you done so far?"

"I had two early morning meetings.
I gotten breakfast for everyone.
Took Nia in the pool.
Reviewed the bases.
Sent my surgeon to the Italians.
Had a talk with the kids.
Now I'm trying to find Kyle."

"Do you think you can take a break to eat something? I can't let you keep working with nothing to eat."

"Baby, I have to find him."

"You can at least eat something." She told me walking in front of my desk and folding her arms.

"Not until I find him." I said leaning back.

"You have to eat." She said raising her voice.

"I have to find him. Raise your voice at me one more time. I'm not moving and that's final." I said sternly, raising my voice a bit.

After I said that she left my office. She looked hurt.

Fuck.

I scared her.

I decided to clean up my office then go talk to her.

I put away all of my files and closed my computers after locking them.

I put everything away and locked the drawers.

I got up and went to my room. I walked in and her laying down.

"Anna, honey?" I said softly sitting on the bed.

"Did you come to fight more? Use your don voice on me? Treat me like I'm one of your men?"

"You are not one of my men. You are my beautiful wife and I'm sorry about using my don voice and fighting with you. I'm not mad at you. I can never be mad at you. You are the boss of me remember?"

"Give me a kiss and you will sit at the bar while I make us some lunch. Then after we are going shopping. After shopping we are going to the meeting."

"Yes ma'am." I said kissing her.

"Good."