chapter 4-- abuse

Warning: Sensitive topic
Sexual assault and abuse mentioned all through the chapter.

Angela's pov;

I remember running home. I remember how terrified I was. I remember everything that happened that night. The first time he touched me when he took my innocence away by force.

As I walked through the door I was grabbed by my throat and thrown inside. My body hit the ground hard. It hurt like hell. He grabbed my throat again lifting my up off my feet and slammed me against the closed door.
"P- please, ple- ase s-stop it hurts." I try to beg.
"I haven't played with someone in a while. This will be fun." Mark his friend said. Ellen is the other one.
"Now you will change in front of us and listen to what we say." Mike said.
They had me change into a nurse outfit.
It was very uncomfortable.
"Hey slut. Over my knee now." I get over his knee and he lifts up the skirt. He spanks me hard. I scream from the pain. He keeps going until you could see blood coming out. I'm sobbing and screaming now. He lifts me up and punches me. His friends help him.

I suddenly feel someone touch me down there. It hurt. I begged them to stop.

They didn't stop. I was screaming loud now.

"ANGELA WAKE UP!"

"ANGELA?"

I kept hearing people shout my name.
They sounded like my brothers.
Mike and his friends are gone.
My brothers have me now.

I finally wake up. All my brothers are wide eyed.

Oh shit.

Xavier's pov;

I was sleeping peacefully when a scream woke my up. It sounded like Angela. I ran to Xans room. Our rooms are connected.
"Xander wake up I heard Angela screaming." I shake him. He wakes up immediately and grabs his gun. I have mine already. We ran to Angela's room to be met with the others.
She is having a nightmare. Thrashing and screaming. It hurt my heart.
Antonio was beside her in a matter of seconds. "Grab her arms and legs." He screamed. We all keep screaming for her to wake up. After a few minutes she finally woke up. She immediately jumped on Tony cuddling in his arms as she cried. He hugged her back protectively.

Angela's pov;

When I woke up I saw all my brothers. I jumped into Antonio's arms and cried. Images of that night still fresh in my mind terrified me.

Antonio broke the hug and kissed my head.
"We need to talk ok. You need to tell us what happened in the nightmare. We will help you just trust us. It's your choice on how you want to do this. Should I ask you questions or do you want to have a conversation with us?"
I didn't know what to do. Will they be disgusted with me? "Ok, questions." I replied without thinking. Oh shit. "Boys leave." They left after kissing my head or cheek. They will know now.
"Were you abused?"
I nod
"How long?"
"5 years."
"How often?"
"Everyday." I started crying.
"Who hurt you?"
"Mike and sometimes his friends."
"Has anyone ever touched you?"
I froze.
"N-no."
"Baby, Enzo is a doctor. If you want him can check you up along with a female doctor or you can go to the hospital and get checked?"
"Enzy can check me. I don't like hospitals, the doctors are strangers and they touch you."
"Ok baby, do you want him to come in here or you go to the home office?"
"Home office. Can you carry me, I think a scar on my ankle reopened and it hurts?"
"Ok baby I will. Let me call Enzo first so the lazy ass can finally do something."
I giggled alittle.

Antonio's pov;

When she giggled at my comment I was so happy on the inside. I called Enzo to ask if he can check her injuries.

"Enzo, I need you to do something."

"Hey man how is she and what do you need?"

"She told me somethings but I want you to check if she has any injuries. She also told me her ankle hurts and a scar might've reopened."

"Ok, is she gonna come to the home office or should I go to her room?"

"Home office, also call a female doctor here. I feel like she isn't telling me something. She also just fell asleep so it should be easier to do the check up."

"Ok, the twins are in the gym. Emil is studying."

"Ok thanks."

End call

I pick her up gently so she doesn't wake up. I walk to the home office and go in. Enzo is on the phone. He sees me and points to the bed. I lay her down on the bed softly as he ends the call.
"I called a friend here. She should arrive in 30 minutes."
"Ok, I'll go check on the others while you check her. When your friend checks on her we will all talk in my office. She can go to my office when she is done and tell us more."

Enzo's pov;

After he says that he walks out. I go over to my sister and lift up her shirt. I need to check her ribs. I don't lift it all the way just enough to see her ribs.

It is covered in bruises and there's a word carved on her stomach. 'SLUT'. I feel her ribs. Two broken all bruised. I remember Tony said something about her ankle.

On her right ankle there's a big cut. It's deep. I stop the bleeding and do an x-ray on it. It's not broken or sprained just the cut is what causing the pain. Her left ankle is fine.

I check her back after. There's some cigarette burns and whip marks that I patched up.

When I finished cleaning up Angela woke up.
"Enzo?" She asked tiredly.
"Hey babygirl, how are you feeling?" I replied softly.
"Tired. Where's Tonio at?"
Just then Tony and my friend Nina walked in.

Angela's pov;

I'm really tired right now. I want Tonio.
Tony and a girl walked in. When she saw my eyes she was shocked. I guess she hasn't seen someone with different colored eyes before.
"Tony, Angela has been calling for you since she woke up." Enzo said.
"Ok, princess this is Nina Enzo's friend. Nina this is Angela." Tony said like he was in a meeting.
While Nina and Enzo talked about something I was laying down on Toni while he was sitting on Enzo's chair.
"Hey princess, Nina's going to check you, just to make sure nothing is hurt down there. If you need me or anyone else tell Nina and she will call Enzo.
Ok?" He said softly to me. I nod in his chest and is soon met by darkness.

Antonio's pov;

Me and Enzo gather up all the boys in my office.
"What happened after we left? Is Angela ok?" The twins ask at the same time.
"Angela has told me what her past was like. Enzo even did a check up on her."
"What was it like?" Emil asked.
"She told me that ever since her mother died Mike has beat her everyday for 5 years. He has put things into her mind. We will showered her with love and care. She has had darkness for way too long. Now, Enzo's friend Nina is checking Angela. I have a feeling she didn't tell me the whole truth." I told them. Enzo's phone rang suddenly. He signalled '1 minute' and left the room to answer.