chapter 22-- mafia

Antonio's pov;

I let Angela sleep in my office knowing that no one will be able to stay with her down stairs. We are all working.
The twins have to work a lot so that they don't have to during their game break. Me, Enzo, and Emil are taking a day off just to see the game. We have talked to the coach about putting gaurds out side all of their room doors of the hotel. There will be gaurds following them also. We can't risk anything.

A few hours later...

It's now dinner time. Emil went down stairs 30 minutes ago to start cooking.
"Boys, its time for dinner. I'll wake up Angela, we can tire her out with rules after dinner." I said chuckling. Angela will literally fall asleep to me telling her rules. They nod and leave.
"Angela, its dinner time. Wake up." I say softly crouching down infront if her.
"Bubby? I'm too tired?" She said groaning.
"Hey come on, Emil made your favorite." I said.
She got up rubbing her eyes.
She walks to the dinning room and I'm following behind.
She sits in her spot between the twins.
I sit down at the head of the table.
"Hey baby." The twins say and kiss her head.
"I'm not a baby, I'm 14." She says. Emil entered the room with two maids. They hand out plates.
"Is my baby girl saying that she isn't a baby?" Emil asked handing Angela her plate. The maids leave and we started eating.
"Emy I'm not a baby." She said.
"You're our baby. Always will be our baby. There's no point in fighting." I said.
"We are going over rules for when you'll be there after dinner." I told her.
"Really Tony, rules?"
"Yes baby, I don't want to hear any complaints. This is for your safety. Understand?" I say.
She sighs and says a small 'yes'.

After dinner...

We are all sitting in the living room.
"Ok Angela. We need to set some rules for the three days you're gone. The twins also have rules they need to follow when they go out of town.
Rule one; never go anywhere without the team or twins close by, stay in their sight.
Rule two; listen to what they tell you, we have very dangerous enemies and they will hurt you in order to hurt us.
Rule three; if you need help ask either the coach, team, or twins. Not a stranger.
Rule four; keep your attitude to a minimum. We don't need our enemies to find out you're out of town without us.
Rule five; if you get a weird feeling tell the twins and if only the team is near you and not them call one of us immediately, don't tell the team until after you call us.
Rule six; if you feel sick or something hurts tell the coach and if you feel to bad to get up ask the twins to tell coach.
Rule seven; there will be guards with you. If the twins go somewhere and didn't come back after a while, call us." I explained.

Angel's pov;

I'm sure now.
I know they are in the mafia.
A while back when I slept with Xander I saw a file on his desk. It said 'For the American Mafia leaders from the Italian Mafia'
I thought they were in the Mafia because after I saw that all the weird things happening made since.
I'm not mad at them.
I don't blame them.
I'm not upset about it.
I love my brothers.
It's not like they chose this life, they were born into it.
I will always support them because they support me.
"I know you are the mafia and I'm not mad, I support and admire you guys." I said. To say they were shocked would be a understatement.
"Angela, can you please tell me how?" Tony asked softly.

Antonio's pov;

I'm shocked that my baby knows about the Mafia.
"Angela, can you please tell me how?" I asked softly. I'm not gonna scare her. She has been scared a lot in her past, I'm not gonna use my work voice on her.

After she told them...

"Ok, well as you know we are mafia. I'm the don, Enzo is the best doctor, Emil is my second in command, the twins are our best hackers and top fighters. We are all trained for this life from when we were little kids. We all have guns with us everywhere we go. We don't hurt innocents and kids unless they specifically hurt us. We also have more family but, they are not in the mafia. They can't exactly visit us as much as they want. We protect them because they are family." I told her. She was shocked.

"So the twins actually know how to fight and not just act 'scary' in public?" She asked.
"Yes baby, I know, it's shocking." I told her.
The twins gasp. I chuckled along with Emil and Enzo. Angela laughs.
The twins started tickling her.
She laughs and begs them to stop. After they stop. She yawns.
"Who do you want to sleep with baby?" I ask picking her up.
"Can I sleep with you Tony?"
"Of course baby. Let's go get ready for bed." I said taking her to her room after saying night to the others.
We get to her room and I put her down.
"Go get changed then we can go to my room." I told her. She went to her closet and changed.
When she came out she was in bunny pajamas. It was cute.
I picked her up and took her to my room.

When we got to my room I set her on my bed.
"I have to change first, then we can sleep." I said softly to her. She nodded.
I went into my closet and left the door cracked so I can hear if she calls for me. I changed into sweats and didn't bother putting on a shirt. I walked out of my closet and saw Angela asleep in my bed. She was cuddling her elephant tightly. I went to her and laid down beside her.
"Bubby?" She softly asked. She was half asleep.
"It's me. Go back to sleep baby. I'm right here." I told her. She laid her head on my chest and cuddled close. I soon fell asleep with my Baby sister in my arms.