chapter 11-- friends

Angela's pov;

I wake up in my room tucked into bed. The twins must have put me to bed once we got home. I see the bags by my bed and decide to put the things away.

When I'm done I walk down stairs. I go into the living room. I walk in and see the twins watching TV.
"Hey." I said.
"Good you're up. The older ones are dragging me and Xavier to a business dinner and you are staying home. Tony is having his friends come and watch you. You should be sleeping when we get back so we'll see you in the morning." Xander explains.
"When are y'all leaving?" I ask.
"Soon as the twins are ready and when the boys get here." Enzo answers walking in. The twins leave the room.
"Hey baby. Sorry I won't be here tonight. Last minute deal and Tony can't miss it. I will be here when you wake up for school tomorrow." He says.
"Its OK Enzy." I said. He chuckled at the name.
"I like my nickname. By the way, I think you should mess with Tony's friends tonight. They think you are a girly baby who whines alot." He laughs at his words.
"I will make them regret that. I know my way around arguing." I say.
He chuckled some more and nods.

The front door slams open all of a sudden.
"Hey guys." I hear Tony say.
"Hey man." I hear another guy say.
"What's up man?" I hear another say.
"Where is the baby?" Guy 1 asked.
"I am not a baby. I'm probably even smarter than both of you." I said walking with into the front.
"Angela I'll like you to meet these 2 asswholes. Jacob and Tyler.
Guys meet my baby sister Angela."
Jacob is guy one and Tyler is the other guy.
"Baby you can trust them OK? If you want to test it out first go ahead. Now, we got to leave. See you in the morning baby I love you."
"Bye baby see you in the morning. I love you." All my brothers take turns saying that then kiss my head or cheek and leave.

"I'm going into the kitchen." I say then leave the room. I have a prank to set up.

I can tell they are scared of body parts coming out of walls. So I drew a person stuck in the wall and made a fake hand reaching out for them. I then attached the fake hand to the wall and left the room.

"Let's go check on Angela. She's been in there for a while." I hear Jacob say.
"Yeah, we should." I hear Tyler reply.

A few minutes later...

"Angela? Are you AHHH WHAT THE FUCK?" -Tyler.

I come in laughing. They stare at me.
"I got it on camera. That was fun."
"ANGELA, WHY THE FU-" Jacob started but Tyler smacked him when he saw me flinch.
"Angela why did you prank us?" Tyler asked softly.
"I didn't know if I could trust you. Now I know I can trust Tyler." I say.
"Hey look I know its hard to trust but at least give me a chance. I am really funny sometimes." Jacob says to me.
"Ok you get until tomorrow." I said.
"Oh why thank you your majesty." He bows. I laugh.

We choose to go into the living room.
"You know that none of your brothers can sing or draw. I can tell that you can draw. Can you sing or dance?" Tyler asked me.
"I can sing but not dance." I replied.
"Show us your talent princess." JJ says. I nod and put on the karaoke version of Wide Awake by Katy Perry.
I started singing.

"Damn princess you have some powerful pipes." JJ says and I laugh. I trust Jacob now.

"Angela Tony said to order in food tonight. What should we get?" TyTy says.
"Pizza and Chicken Alfredo." I say to him.
"OK I'll go order it." He says and leaves.
"JJ, can I call you and TyTy my brothers too?" I ask him.
"Of course, we are like brothers to your family anyway. By the way I love the nicknames." I laugh. TyTy comes back after a while and we just sit and joke around.
The pizza arrived and we ate. I started getting tired after a while.

"Hey, I'm gonna take princess up to bed. She's getting tired." JJ says.
"OK, good night sweetie. Love you." TyTy says softly and kisses my head.
"Night TyTy love you."I say to him.
JJ picks me up and brings me upstairs to my room. He puts me on my bed and tucks me in.
"Night princess I love you."
"Night JJ I love you too." He kissed my head and left the room. I fell asleep after that.

Tyler's pov;

Jacob went to put Angela to bed. I know what this meeting is. They are warning the Russians. Me and Jacob has been friends with Tony since we were 9.

I was sitting on the couch when Jacob comes back.
"She's asleep in her bed." He says as he sits down beside me.
"Remember what Tony said to us over the phone before we left. She most likely will have a nightmare because none of her brothers will be home and to put her in one of their beds if it happens." He says and I remember what he said about her nightmares and how scary they are to her.

We started to watch some TV. And hour has past and they will be home soon. Just then we heard a scream from upstairs. We both ran to Angela and find her sobbing in her room she looked at us and the fear still on her face was obvious. We ran to her and Jacob wiped her tears and I rubbed her back. A little while later she stopped crying.
"Hey do you want to sleep in Tony's room tonight? It'll probably help you sleep knowing you're safe in his room. He will be home soon and sleep with you." I say and she nods. I pick her up and walk to Tony's room. I lay her in his bed and cover her up. She fell asleep soon as she was in the bed. She looked peaceful. I left the room and got down to the living room. I see Jacob watching TV.
"She fell asleep as soon as she was in his bed." I say to him. He nods. Suddenly I get a text.

'Hey can you unlock the back door. Were back.' - Tony

'Coming.' - me

I get up and walk to back door. I let them in. They had some blood on them and went to go wash up in the hidden bathrooms.

A few minutes later they came out clean. No blood on them.

"Where's Angela at?" The twins asked me.
"She had a bad nightmare and wanted to sleep in Tony's room." I say. They nod.
"Twins bed now. You have school tomorrow it's your sisters first day and you got to have energy to make sure no boys get inappropriate with her." Tony says to the twins.

"OK, goodnight." The twins say. They leave the room.

"How was she?" Enzo asked.
"She was good. She pranked us as soon as you left. But, she trusts us now. She even calls us her brothers." I said to him. He laughs.
"What was the prank?" Tony asks.
"Come I'll show you." I say. We walk to the kitchen and show them the prank.
They laugh.
"Its getting late you guys should head to bed." I say to them. "You and Jacob head to the guest rooms. It's to dark to drive." Tony says to me.
I nod. They head upstairs and I went to the living room and see a sleeping Jacob. I cover him up with a blanket and head to a guest room.

Antonio's pov;

I hear upstairs to my room. I walk in and see Angela sleeping peacefully. I lay down beside her and she immediately wakes up a little.
"Bubby?" She says still tired.
"Hey baby, shh go back to sleep I'm right here with you baby girl." I say softly. She hugs me and puts her head on my chest. I soon heard soft snores and fell asleep with my baby sister in my arms.