chapter 12-- school

Angela's pov;

"Awe their so cute." I hear someone say. Sounds like Emy.
"She must have had a bad nightmare. She is holding on to him tightly." I thank Enzy said.
"Why the fuck you guys in my room and what time is it?" Tony asked.
I started to wake up.
"Bubby?" I asked trying to see if he's mad.
"Hey baby, I'm right here. I got to get ready for work though. You should sleep some more baby its too early for you. I got something that'll help you sleep. I'll go get it." Tony says as he gets up. He goes into his closet and comes out with an elephant stuffy.
"This is what I brought for you when you were born. You wouldn't let it go. You would carry it around the whole time. Sleep with this for a few more hours and I'll wake you up myself for school OK?" Tony says softly to me.
"OK bubby. I love you." I say going back to sleep.
"I love you too baby." He says and that puts me fast asleep.

Antonio's pov;

I walk into my bathroom after putting Angela back to bed. She has a slower mind then most kids her age. Not in school but at home. That's why she seems to talk like a little kid. We all are aware of it and try to help her.

I shower and go into my closet. My bathroom and closet are connected to each other by a door. I put on a suit and go downstairs.
I go into the kitchen.
Emil, Enzo, Tyler, and Jacob. Is sitting down talking and drinking coffee.
"Hey man." Jacob says as I enter the room.
"Morning guys," I say.
"Is Angela still sleeping?" Emil asked.
"Yeah, she woke up a little when I got up but I gave her the elephant stuffy she wouldn't let go of as a baby. She fell back asleep fast with it." I replied.
"That's good. Its too early for her." Enzo says.
"Twins still sleeping?" Jacob asked.
"You think they will be awake at this time? They will wake up in a hour and go to the gym." I say to him.
I got some coffee started doing some work on the kitchen table.

An hour later...

"Morning people." Twins say as they walk in. It is 5am.
"Angela asleep?" They ask again at the same time.
"Yeah, I'll wake her up in a hour." I say to them.
"OK, we'll be in the gym until she wakes up." They say and leave the room. I continue working and Emil starts on breakfast.

An hour later...

I head upstairs to my room to wake up Angela.
I walk in and she was cuddling with her elephant stuffy, fast asleep. She looked cute.
"Angela baby, its time to wake up. You have school today." I say softly to her gently shaking her.
"Bubby?" She asked half asleep.
"Yeah baby, its me. You have to wake up now. The twins are getting ready right now." I say softly.
"OK, bubby."

Angela's pov;

After Tony wakes me up I go to my room. I showered and got dressed for school. I also pack a sports bag for my tryouts this afternoon after school.

I brush my hair and leave it down.
I grab my bags and go downstairs to eat breakfast.
"Morning." I say as I walk in.
"Why are you wearing the leather jacket?" Enzo asked. I take off the jacket.
"Leave the jacket on at school. That shows too much." Tony says.
"OK." I respond. They like verbal answers.
We eat breakfast and I go to my room to bush my teeth and grab my sunglasses.
I go back down to leave.
"Angela picture time." Emy said.
"Really Emy?" I asked him.
"Yes baby girl. Now pose." He said aiming the phone camera at me.
I pose and he takes pictures.

After hundreds of pictures later.
"Emil we have to go." The twins say.
"OK go, tell me about your first day when you get home. I love you." He says as he kisses my head multiple times.
"OK, bye Emy I love you too." I say. Enzo comes up to me.
"Bye baby love you. Don't put too much pressure on your ankle. If it starts hurting tell the twins." He says kissing my head. I hug him and he hugs back."OK love you too Enzy bye." I say as I break the hug. He kissed my head again and let me go. I go to JJ and he kissed my head "bye princess I love you."
"Bye love you too."
TyTy comes to me and kisses my head multiple times "Bye baby, be careful. I love you."
"Bye TyTy, I will. Love you too."
I then run into Tony's arms. He picks me up.
"Bye bubby, I love you."
"Bye baby. I love you too. If anything starts hurting or if anyone makes you uncomfortable or messes with you tell the twins or call us if you can't find them. Here." He hands me a new phone. "Babes let's go. Xav will set up your phone in the car and put our numbers in it." Xander says to me. I leave the house with the twins and get in the car. Xander is driving. Xavier in passenger setting up my phone. I'm in the back.
"Ok baby it's ready. All you have to do is press contacts. Pressure the name of who you want to call and press call. It calls us." He hands me my phone.
"Thanks Xavy. I never had a device before." I say remembering when he
wouldn't let me get a phone or laptop.
"Its okay baby." Xavy says. We reach the school and get out. Everyone stares at me.
I walk with my brothers. A cold expression on each of us. "Angela take off your glasses. If you don't want people to mess with you when your alone you have to scare them." The twins say. I take off my glasses and everyone stares.
"You have first class with Xander. Remember to argue with anyone. After class it's break tell us where you want to draw and we'll clear the way. OK?" Xavier says.
"OK." I smirked. They smirked back. The bell rang saying class began. We head to our classes. Me and Xandy winked to each other and kicked the door open. Everyone stares at me. I glare and they look away. "Name?" The teacher asked me.
"Angela Rose." I say as Xander leads me to the back. She looked annoyed at my last name.
Me and Xander sit down and she starts teaching. She hands us all a pop quiz. This is math by the way.
I started giving Xander the answers to the test. I look at the clock and there is 5 minutes left. We finally finished with only a few minutes left."
"Yo teacher. Were done." I yell across the room. Xander chuckled at me.
A few minutes later and everyone's done. She colleges our papers and goes to her desk. She grades everyone's papers.
"Angela and Xander why are all of your answers the same?" She asked us annoyed.
"We have the same answers because the tests we're the same." I say like it's obvious.

I mean who gives the same questions with all different answers.

"Watch your tone Angela. I can fail you and you will go back to your grade level 8th grader." She glares at me. I laugh. "Watch your tone Angela. I can fail you and you will go back to your grade level 8th grader." I mimic her high pitched voice. "Excuse me." She says. "Your excused." I say back. The class laughs and Xander smirks. The bell rang and we leave to find Xavier. We found him by our lockers. "Hey Angela." He says walking over to us when he saw us. "Hey Xavier." I smile.
"What did you do?" He asks me smirking.
Xander tells him everything. He laughs darkly.
"That's great baby. You really know what to say." He says.
"OK it's break now. Where do you want to draw?" They ask me.
"In the lobby." I tell them.
"Let's go." They say. We got to the lobby and it is packed with kids. No staff or teachers though. My brothers push people off the wall so I can start drawing.
"What emotion are you doing?" They ask darkly and kids looked scared.
"How about mischief?" I asked them smirking.
"Oh yes, let's show them how bad our sister can be." They said smirking evily.
I started drawing and the twins watch. The kids looked curious at me.
I soon finish. Everyone stares in awe.
My brothers look proud. The bell rang, let's see what trouble awaits me.

Antonio's pov;

Angela left with the twins a few hours ago. We decided to wait until after school for her to tell us about the nightmare.

I'm working when I suddenly get a call from Xander.

"Yes?"

"Tony, Angela stopped talking."

"What do you mean?"

"We were coming back from her tryouts when she started remembering something. We asked her what it was but she isn't saying anything. She is just flinching whenever we touch her?"

"Where are you?"

"Walking to the car now, after convincing her that no one will hurt her. She's scared and won't talk. We think she will talk to you. You have the strongest bond with her out of all of us."

"Come straight home. I'll be there in a bit. Let her rest her ankle. She could have hurt it during tryouts and it probably caused a flash back. Put her in the living room."

"OK Tony thanks."

Call ends

I get up and go to Enzos office.
I got in without knocking.
"Enzo, I think Angela hurt her ankle in tryouts today. Xander called me and said that she is flinching and not talking." He stopped working immediately. When it comes to her nothing holds us back to get her. We leave the building and go home. Emil would already be there. He comes home early from either work or college and makes snacks for the ones in school and when the team comes.
We get home and rush in.

Angela is laying on the couch. Her legs on one twin while the other is trying to get her to talk.