chapter 27-- Pain

Angela's pov;

I woke up cuddling Xander. My head was laying on his chest and I was side hugging him. I noticed that he was laying down on the phone.
"I already told you Tony. Angela is ok and sleeping." Xander said. I was still laying on his chest tired.
I can't see Xavy.
"Xandy?" I said tiredly lifting my head looking at him while rubbing my eyes.
"Hi baby, how are you feeling?" Xandy asked kissing my head.
"Good. Where's Xavy?" I asked him.
"Xav is in the shower. How about you go back to sleep. You were knocked out yesterday and Tony is worried about you."
"I want to talk to Tony."
"Ok, here is my phone. The quad wants me to go to their room. Just go over there when you're done." Xandy said giving me his phone and getting out of bed.
"Hi bubby." I said to Tony
"Hi baby, are you feeling better?" He asked.
"Yeah. Cole owes me a hundred dollars."
"Why does Cole owe you money?"
"He said that if I get a homer in the game he will give me $100."
"Well then tell him that you want your money then. Ok, I got to go but tell Xavier to call me ok. I love you baby. Bye."
"Ok bubby. Bye love you."
End call.

I noticed that the water wasn't running anymore. Xavy then came out of the bathroom.
"Morning baby. Where's Xan?" He asked.
"Xandy went to the quads room. Also Tony said for you to call him."
"Ok babygirl. Want to walk with me too their room after I get dressed."
"Ok Xavy. I'm not a baby."
"You will always be my baby. No point in saying your not the baby. We will always call you baby."
I huff and he chuckled kissing my head.
He got his clothes and went inside the bathroom. I started cleaning the room. I packed up my things. We are leaving today. Emil said that he will pick us up when we are dropped off at school.

After I cleaned up I got out a sketch book and started drawing. Xavier of course was still getting ready.
15 minutes later he comes back out.
"Hey baby, what are you drawing?" He asked coming over to me.
"I don't know yet." I replied.
"Well it looks like a girl dancing in the rain."
"Does it look good? The art teacher wants us to draw something that expresses being carefree."
"This looks amazing baby. I think you should show this to Dante. He loves art." Xavier told me smiling at me.
"Are you ready?" He asked me.
"Yeah, I changed while you were getting ready." I said getting up.
We walk out of the room and lock the door. I'm still sketching.
He leads me to the quads room. We walk in.
"Hey baby doll how do you feel?" The quad asks kissing my head.
"I'm good." I said.
"Dante, I told her to show you what she is drawing." Xavier said smirking.
"What is it baby doll?" Dante asked me. I show him.
He gawks at it.
"What's wrong Dante?" I asked confused.
"I have tried to draw that for years. The twins have seen all the results. You drew it perfectly, the tiny details and shading." He said.
Cole then comes in with Ky.
"Angela can you help him with the art thing? He is getting annoying." Ky said kissing my head. Cole glares at him.
"Cole where is your work?" I asked him.
"Didn't do it yet." He says.
"Dude she already finished hers." Dante says.
"Can I see what you did?" Cole asked. I showed him.
"How did you do that?" He asked.
"What is your assignment?" Dante asked us.
"Draw something that expresses being carefree." I said.
"What is being carefree to you?" Dante asked him.
Cole and Dante started working on coles art project.
I went over to Damon and Xandy. I sit next to Damon
"Hey baby doll." Damon said putting his arm around me. I put my head in his chest. My head started hurting.
"Does your head hurt doll?" Damon asked me.
"Yeah Demon." I said.
He chuckled.
"I like my nickname."
It started hurting more. I cuddled closer to him. He noticed and started rubbing my head where the ball hit me.
"Close your eyes and think of something else." He said picking me up and putting me on his lap. I close my eyes and think of something else. I soon fell asleep on Demons lap.

Damon's pov;

I was talking to Xander when Angela came and say beside me.
"Hey baby doll." I say putting my arm around her. She puts her head in my chest. Xander looked at her sadly.
"Does your head hurt doll?" I asked her.
"Yeah Demon." She said. I chuckled.
"I like my nickname." I said to her.
She then cuddled closer to my chest. I rubbed where the ball hit her.
"Close your eyes and think of something else." I told her while picking her up and putting her in my lap. She cuddled me closer and I wrapped my arms around her protectivly. I soon heard soft snores.
"She fell asleep." Xander said chuckling.
"She sleeps like baby. She even looks like one." I said looking at Angela.
"Finally done." I heard Cole say.
He was leaning back in a chair.
"Dante helped you with art I guess." Kyle said.
"Obviously. I can't even draw a stick figure." Cole said.
We all chuckled.
"She can sleep through anything except if she feels one of us getting off the bed she wakes up." Xavier said looking at Angela.
She keeps moving around in my arms like she's looking for something. She is still sleeping tho.
"Xander, get her stuffy from y'all room. She is looking for it in her sleep. Some kids often do this." I told him. He nods and leaves.
"Dame, mom and dad has to go on a business trip and we have to stay with the Rose's. Antonio has everything ready for us." Diego tells me. I nod.
Xander then comes back and hands me the stuffed elephant.
I put I close to her and she grabs it. She cuddled it closer along with me.
"It doesn't surprise me that she is sleeping with no problem with you. She has told me that she counts y'all as her brothers except Cole. I think that she likes him but don't realize it." Xavier said.

Hey.
Comment if you have to sleep with a stuffed toy.
I do. Its an elephant.
I won't add any extended family on this book since, I'm so far into it adding more people would be kinda difficult to keep track with.
For everyone who is disappointed of this. I will be will be doing another book as soon as I finish this one. I'll put more family on that book.
I'm not sure what it will be about yet, comment if you have any ideas.
Bye.