chapter 5-- hurt

Enzo's pov;

I got a call from Nina out of nowhere. Signalling '1 minute' to my brothers I walked outside the office.

"Hey Nina."

"Hey Enzo your sister has just fallen asleep. Where do I go? I have some things to tell your brother."

"Hold on I'm coming. I'll grab Angela and show you to Antonio's office."

"Ok Enzo."

End call

I sent a text to Antonio.

'Nina called. I'm getting Angela and bringing her and Nina to your office. Angela is asleep right now.'

After that I walk to my home office. When I walk in I see Angela sleeping cutely on the bed and Nina sitting in my chair waiting for me. I go and pick up Angela she wraps her legs and arms around my waist and neck, her head on my shoulder.

I walk out of the home office and to Tony's office Nina following me.

When I got to Tony's office I opened the door. All the boys turn to face the door and was looking softly at a sleeping Angela. The twins sat on the couch and I softly put her on Xander's lap and her legs on Xavier's.
I watched as she cuddled her head in Xander's chest.

We suddenly heard Tony clear his throat. We all look at him.
"Now Enzo tell us what injuries she has. Nina, after Enzo is done you tell us what you found out."
Nina nodded "Yes sir."
"She has all bruised ribs and two are broken. There was a word carved on her stomach. There was whip marks and cigarette burns on her back. Lastly there was a big deep cut on her right ankle. Her left ankle was fine." I said sadly.
"Oh my god." Emil said worried.
The twins are furious, I can tell they want to punch someone but with Angela here they don't even get up, instead hold her tightly.
"Now, Nina what did you find out?" Tony spoke calmly but I can tell he's angry.
"She has whip marks and scars from stabing all over her behind. There is bruises and tissue damage down there as well. Lastly a word was carved on her left thigh at the top." I was very angry now.
"Did she tell you anything about what happened?" The twins gritted together.
"No, she said she will tell Antonio."
"Nina, thank you very much for checking Angela for us. We will take it from here. If you ever need us call Enzo, we owe you one." Antonio said formally.
"You're welcome. It's really no problem, she's a lovely girl."
"I mean it. Call Enzo if you need us."
"Yes sir, thank you." I got up to walk her out.

Xander's pov;

As we wait for Enzo to come back from walking his friend out. Angela wakes up rubbing her eyes.
"Hey baby, how are you feeling?" I asked with Xavier.
"Good, where's Tonio?"
Tony comes and picks her up. He goes back to his chair and puts her on his lap rubbing her back carefully.
"Princess, we have to ask you some questions OK? When Enzo comes back we'll start. You can trust all of us. If you are nervous or embarrassed just know that we love you more than anything and will not judge you." She nodded looking at him.

Enzo comes back a few minutes later.
"Hey baby, how are you feeling?" He asks worried. "I'm good Enzo." She replied.

Angela's POV;

"Baby, I told your brothers what you told me already. But, we need to know what happened in your nightmare." Tony said looking at me.
"It was when I was 10. I got home late from school and when I walked in Mike was mad. He grabbed me by the throat and threw me inside. After he locked the door he grabbed me by my throat again and slammed me against the door. I begged him to let me go but he said him and his friends got me some new clothes. He dragged me to the living room and said I have to change in front of them and do everything they say.
I didn't like it. They touched me after, it hurt. They hit me whenever I screamed. Th-they put things in me and beat me." I was now sobbing on Antonio's lap, cuddled in his chest. I know all of my brothers are angry but I'm not scared of them. I'm letting them in. I hope I don't regret this.
"Angela, baby, I know that you are tired cause of the crying but, you need to eat something. Emil will make us some lunch OK, then after you can do something with the twins while Enzo, Emil, and I do some work."Tony said. I nod.