chapter 15-- birthday

Angela's pov;

I woke up to someone lightly shaking me.
"Baby, you have to wake up. Emil made your favorite." I heard Enzo.
"Enzy?" I asked half asleep.
"Hey baby. Are you ready to get dressed. Tony has made an appointment already." Hey says. I nod and stand up.
We walk to my room. I can't stay alone in a room because of the fear and memories. I go to my closet and pick out a pretty outfit.

After I'm done getting ready. I brush my hair. I wear my hair down like always and grab a pair of sunglasses. I pack the glasses in my purse and grab my phone. I see Enzo looking at my chart of how many schools I was kicked out of.
"Why do you have a chart of the schools you were kicked out of?" He asked me.
"It gives me something to be proud of." I answer looking at my chart. He looked at me in disbelief.
"How is getting kicked out of school something you're proud of?" He asked.
"It gave me a feeling of control that I never had." I said. He knows that I was being controlled before.
"Let's go down and eat." He says and I nod.
We head down stairs to the dinning room. We walk in and the quadruplets were arguing.
"Morning guys." I say sitting down.
"Morning Angela, happy birthday." Colten says.
"Happy birthday." Kyle says.
"Happy birthday Angela." Cole says walking in.
"Happy birthday Angela." The quad says and stop fighting.
"Happy birthday baby. Love you." My brothers each say.
"Thank you everyone." I say.
We began eating and talking.
A few minutes later and were all done eating.
"Come on baby, let's go." Tony says as I walk towards him. We leave in his car and head towards the mall.

When we get there we both get out and have cold faces on.
I see some boys by the entrance check me out.
"Look at those boobs and that ass. I would love to fuck her." One of the boys say. His friends agree and laugh.
I get scared. Memories threatened to appear. My heart raced. I couldn't breathe. Antonio noticed this immediately and crouched down to my height. He put my hand on his heart.
"Hey, breathe. Follow my lead. Just take deep breaths. Your ok, its ok. I got you. Breathe. In. Out. In. Out. Keep on doing that ok." He says. I do what he says and I start breathing normally again. He then tells some of the guards that follows us to take care of the boys. I don't ask questions of the weird things.
We walk to the piercing place and I choose what earrings I want to get.

I get my earrings in. I showed Tony and he liked them.

Xander's pov;

Angela and Tony just left to get Angela's ears pierced.
All of us start getting everything ready.
Emil and Colten made the cake and food.
The quadruplets were blowing balloons.
Me and Xav set up the presents.
Kyle and Cole were putting decorations up.

After a few minutes I get a call from Tony.
"Hey man." I say answering.
"Hey, is everything set up? Angela is getting her ears pierced now. Also some men with a group of boys should be there in a few. I'll tell everyone what happened later." He said.
"Everything is almost done. I'll tell the others about the boys. Also Tyler and Jacob isn't here yet." I respond.
"Angela is done so I'm gonna walk around for a bit." He says.
"Ok, bye."
"Bye."
The call ends.

"Hey Xan, is our gift in the backyard?" Xav asked me.
"Yeah, I had men put it out there earlier." I say. We got her something crazy.

Not crazy just not what Tony would usually allow.

He nods.
A few minutes later and everyone is done.
We are all by the front door getting ready to hide.
Tyler and Jacob is finally here.
"Their here. Everyone hide." Enzo calls out. We all hide. The front door opens and closes.
"Tony, where are our brothers at?" I heard Angela ask.
"SURPRISE!" We all scream jumping out of our hiding places.
She looked happy.
We all take turns kissing her head.

"Want you open presents now, baby?" Enzo asked her.
"Yeah. I didn't have in so long?" She says and ran to the presents. We all chuckled at her. She is always gonna be our baby.
We all walk to her her and sit on the couch.