chapter 45

Xander's pov;

I immediately got over to xav and checked him for any injuries. He does the same with me.
I only saw a slice on his left arm.
"Enzo, Xav was hurt." I called out to Enzo. He immediately comes over and checked his arm.
"Its not too deep. He only needs stitches. Don't worry Xan he's ok." Enzo says.
"Its not ok. My twin was hurt." I said back.
"Xan calm down twinny. Im ok." Xav says wrapping his right arm around me. I hug him back.

Enzo stitches up my twins arm and we get our things all ready to go and head home. We need to check the house before we pick up Angela.

We get home and the house looks good.
A few things were knocked down. Our rooms were left untouched. I heard something coming from Angela's room. I get my gun out and push open the door. I then see 2 men by Angela's bed. Holding a picture. I had shot them with sleeping bullets and they passed out.
"Guys in here." I called out.
They ran in holding their guns ready to shoot. They noticed the men passed out.
"Xander, who are these guys?" Tony asked me.
"Japanese mafia men. They were holding a picture. I wanted you to see the picture before any of us." Tony walked to the men and picked up the picture.

He suddenly got angry.
"Thank god you checked Angela's room Xan. This would have terrified her to death." He stated coldly.
We looked at the photo and it was of angela showering. Her chest and private was covered tho.
"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL? I'M GONNA TORTURE THEM FOR DAYS IN THE WORST WAYS POSSIBLE!"
I scream out.
Xav comes to me and hugs me tightly while tearing up. He's always been the sensitive one. I'm the hot head. I hug him back protectivly.

When Xav and I were younger we would always hug away from everybody. He would get worried about Angela and I would calm him down. When I got angry about not seeing her anymore xav would make me fight him so I would calm down. We have the learned the same skills except xav also learned sharp shooting. I learned blades.
"Xan?"
"Yeah xav."
"You need to calm down. Fight me in the gym."
"No xav you were hurt."
"You have to stop worrying Xan."
"You're my twin, I'm supposed to worry. I'll stop worrying when we stop being twins."

Enzo's pov;

I along with emil and tony are watching the twins argue. Its cute.
I know what they would do to calm each other down as kids. Tony and emil knows as well. The twins are really close. It almost made me laugh seeing how protective Xander is to Xavier. If his twin even has a bruise on him he goes mad.

After a few minutes the twins stop and we all straighten up the house. The men are being taken to the base. Tony taking care of the photo. We will obviously tell angela what happened.

Emiliano is calling Julian asking if he will drop Angela off.
"Tony?" I heard em.
"Julian will be here in 30 minutes with Angela. He took her to get a new blanket and stuffed animal." I chuckled at that. She is probably telling him that she has enough. She hates people spoiling her.

Emiliano's pov;

I was cleaning up the kitchen. I had already called Julian.
"Guys what do y'all want for dinner?"
"Pork chops and fries." I heard the twins yell. I get the things out for dinner and start cooking it.

As I was putting the chicken in the skillet of hot oil I felt someone suddenly hugged my legs. I dropped the chicken and some of the oil hit whoever hugged me. I looked down and saw angela. She gasped when she was hit with the oil. I immediately turned off the skillet and picked her up. she hugged me close rubbing her arm.
"Enzo?" I called out.
"Yeah em."
"Angela surprised me while I was cooking and some hot oil splashed her."
"Let me see baby." He said softly. I set her on the counter away from the skillet.
She showed him the small red mark on her arm.
"It hurts bubba."
"I know baby. I got to get this cream from the home office real quick. Stay here with em."
Enzo left the kitchen and I kissed her burn mark.
"I'm sorry Emy."
"What are you sorry for baby?"
"I scared you."
"Its ok baby. You don't have to be sorry."
Enzo came back and put the cream on Angela's burn.
"There you go baby. If yellow stuff show up tell me. Now I have to check on Xavier. How about you go play with Xander and let em finish cooking."
"Ok bubba."
Angela and Enzo left the kitchen and I started cooking again.

Angela's pov;

I'm in xanders room right now. He is spending the night with his boyfriend tomorrow night and he doesn't know if he should tell the family. Xavier is also leaving with Xander as his boyfriend lives close to xanders.

"Xan, our family will except us for who we are." Xavy says coming in Xans room.

"I'm just worried that if this gets out to the other mafias they would have another chance to kill us and get our mafia by using them."

"Why don't you guys tell them about the mafia? You both told me that they love you and don't judge. I know that this could ruin your relationship but you will have to tell them someday." I said carefully.

"Xan I think Angela is right. Let's start with telling our family then we can tell Isaiah and Justin. " xav says. Xandy sits up and nods.
I hug Xan tightly then I hug xav tight.
"Can I meet them?" I asked the twins.
"We were planning on you meeting them tomorrow after school. They already agreed to it." The twins say.
"Boys, Angela dinner!" I heard em yell. Like always Xavy runs down and Xandy and I walk behind him laughing.

I can't wait to meet the guys who make my brothers happy.