Chapter 44

Xavier's pov;

The announcement just went off. We didn't know practice was today.

I suddenly got a call. I walked out into the hall to answer. I have this class with Colten so I know Angela is safe.

"Xavier, the Japanese is one their way here to attack the base. Grab Xander and tell Colten to take Angela home with him. We don't have much time until they get here." I heard Tony say.

"On it."

End call.

I open the door and call out Angela and Colten.

They walk out.

"Colten something important came up and me and Xan have to go. Can you take Angela home with you? We can't have her at the House until this is taken care of." I said to him.

"Yeah don't worry bro. I'll take care of her. Go get Xander and I'll handle everything here." He said giving me a bro hug.

"Baby, me and Xan have to go. Colten's gonna watch you while we get everything done. I love you baby. Be good for Colten." I said to her giving her a hug and kissing her head.

"Bye Xavier. I love you." She said kissing my cheek.
"Tell Xandy I love him." She added.
I nod and kiss her head one more time before running to Xander's class.

Angela's pov;
Time skip...

Last period ended and me and Colten went out to his car.
"Baby, do you want to nap in the car and I'll carry you into my house when we get there." Colten said softly.
I nodded and got into the passenger seat.
Before Colten got in the drivers seat he kissed my head sending me fast to sleep.

Colten's pov;

I was driving home with Angela sleeping soundly in the passenger seat. I called my brother to let him know.

"Hey Julian, I have Angela coming home with me. Her brothers are either being attacked or attacking and they wanted me to watch her."

"Ok, I notified the guards and texted mom and dad. How is she doing?"

"Shes good. She is taking her nap right now. I'll put her in my bed when we get home so she can rest."

"Colten I'll put her I my room to rest so you can clean your room. That girl is not going in that dump you call a room."

"Ok I'm almost there meet me at the front so you can get Angela."

"Ok."
Call ended.

I soon reached home. The guards stopped my car as usual. I rolled down my window and soon as they saw me the gate opened.

I entered the gate and parked my car behind my brothers car.
I get out and go to Angela's side to get her before our bags.
I picked her up gently and carried her inside. Julian saw me and picked her up out of my arms.
He carried her up the stairs to his room.

Julian's pov;

I was carrying Angela up the stairs to my room. She was sleeping calmly in my arms.

We are all ok with this sudden arrangement. The Americans saved my family from homelessness when our house and base was attacked at once.
I know how much Angela means to them and my brother. I saw her in the game. She knows what to do in a situation and how to tick people off.

Being so calm in a situation like this is hard. She knows her brothers are being attacked or attacking and she knows that one of them could get hurt or worse and she is taking it calmly.

Cutting off my rant she woke up.
"Hey Angela." I said softly.
"Hey Julian." She said yawning.
"Let's go get a snack ok?"
She nods and gets off the bed. I lead her to the kitchen.

"Where's Colten?"
"I'm making him clean his room."
"So Colten is finally cleaning that room? I thought I had to take his Xbox away to make him clean it." I heard mom say from the door way.
"I told him that Angela isn't napping or going in his room until he cleans it."

Xander's pov;

I was sitting in class when xav walks in and motions me out.
'Xan, Tony called me, the Japanese are on their way to our base to attack. Angela is going home with Colten so she isn't at home alone and we know she is safe at his house.we have to go to the base now.' I understood and grabbed my bag from my seat in the back and left school heading to the base. I get the bag full of amo from under the passenger floor board. I reload mine and xavs guns and work on sharpening the knives.
"Angela said she loves you. She was very calm about what is happening." Xav said pulling into the base. We got out and I hand him his weapons back. Just then the Japanese mafia cars pull up. I immediately started shooting however came out of the cars. Our men came out of the base and some are on the roof shooting.
I ran into the base with my twin beside me and us shopping the Japanese men behind us. We see our brothers and run to them.
"Bros, the baby is safe with Colten." we said together.
"Thank god, I don't want her at home alone. She is safer with his family then she is at home alone." Emil said sighing.
We got alert when our alarm went off. They got in the base.

The only sound is men from both sides screaming in pain, gunshots flying around, and the sound of knives against human flesh. The air is thick as we fight along side our mafia. We brothers stay together in a battle. If we split up tony could be caught off guard. He is the don of the mafia and in order to get the mafia you have to kill the don or the don gives it to you. If the second in command decide to fight for the position the don and him or her fight. The winner wins the mafia. Enzo and emil are both trained to be dons in case something happens to Tony.

3 hours later...

After 3 hours the fight started ending as the Japanese mafia men started running away.