summary

Angela Rose, a young 13 year old girl. She loved art, music, and sports. With her height at 5 ft, heterochromia, and brown hair. She was the light in her family's darkness.
Loved and spoiled rotten until she was at the age of two.

Her mother, the queen of her husband's mafia, didn't want Angela. She was everything she wasn't. Smart, beautiful, and strong. So when Angela was two everything changed. Suddenly, the light in the mafia was gone. The happiness and innocence in the family has just disappeared. Angela Rose no where to be found.

11 years later and Angela Rose has been to hell and back multiple times. Her mother was mean to her but, when her step father killed her, she learned what being abused felt like.

For five years Angela Rose has been tortured, abused, and raped by her step father.
Suddenly, she gets her family back.

What will happen with her brothers and how will she get over the pain? Will she be hated or loved?

Read to find out what will happen in Angela's life.

This may not actually stay the same. I might eventually change it.

I had redid the summary like 3 times.

I'm about to publish chapter 1 of book 2. It's called 'the lost mafia princess 2'

Ik very creative.