chapter 17-- hospital

Antonio's pov;

After Angela was rolled into the medical room. We sat down on the chairs outside of the room. I look at the twins.
"What happened?" I asked them.
"We were in Xander's room playing with PB when he suddenly stopped and ran to Angela's room. We saw him pawing at her door. We knocked and there was no answer. We tried to open it but it was locked. We then heard a thud and knocked the door down. We saw Angela laying there and that's when we screamed." Xavier explained.
Thank god PB can sense when she needs help.
A few minutes later some doctors called Enzo in. We all got worried and Enzo rushed through the doors. I sat quietly in the chair and waited on Enzo to come back out. I started remembering some memories from when Angela was with us as a baby.

Flash back:

Me and Enzo had just got home from school. We immediately saw Angela by the door waiting for us like always.
"Hey baby." I say softly picking her up. Emil came in the room and smiled when he saw us.
"Hey bros." He said happy.
Angela was now in Enzo's arms.

A few minutes later...

We are now in the living room. The twins came running in shooting nerf guns at each other. We laughed at their fighting. They came running to us.
"BROS!" They scream. Angela immediately cries. She can't stand screaming. Even though she hasn't talked yet we know her and what she wants and likes.
I pick her up trying to calm her down.
"Sorry baby sis." The twins say.
"Ony?" I heard Angela. We all gasp. Her first word.
"I hungy Ony." She says. I get up and we walk to the kitchen and fed her. I start playing with her.

We go up to her room and I play with her. She then found one of the twins plastic bats and swung it around like they taught her. Xander walks in looking for his bat. He sees Angela with it and decides to scare her. He walked up behind her and scared her. She screamed and turned. I watched as she started hitting him with the bat. I laughed.

End of flash back;

Enzo comes out and goes to us.
"Is she okay?" I asked him.
"She had a severe allergic reaction to something. If the husky didn't warn the twins when he did, there was a good chance she wouldn't make it. As for right now she is stable. Unconscious but stable. We can see her though. She will most likely wake up in a few hours." Enzo explained. We were all relieved and went into the room to see our sister. Enzo led us to where she is and we smiled when we see her laying there looking so innocent and alive. I walked over to her and kissed her head. Enzo then said he has to go see what caused the allergic reaction. The twins were angry.
"Twins go to the gym here and calm down. After you calm down. Go home and shower. Angela should be awake when you get back." I said sternly to them. They nod and left the room not before kissing her head and saying 'i love you'.

Now it's just me and Emil in the space they put our baby sister. I noticed that she is wearing the locket I gave her. I kissed her hand smiling at her. She had all of us wrapped around her fingers and she doesn't even know it.
"Hey baby girl, you scared the shit out of us. I never thought dumb and dumber could be smart enough to follow the husky." Emil says.

Suddenly his phone rang. He looks at the caller id.
"Hey, I got to take this. I'll be right back." He says to me. I nod and he kisses Angela's head then left.

"Hey baby, you gave me a scare. I promise that this will never happen again. You will always be with us. You have us all wrapped around your fingers. We will do anything for you." I say kissing her knuckles.
Polar bear then comes in with a guard running behind him. He jumps on the bed and goes to Angela. He lays down snuggling into her.
"Sorry boss, he wouldn't hold back. I tried to stop him." The guard says.
"It's alright. He is my sister's husky and is very protective." He nods saying 'yes sir'. He then leaves the room.
Emil comes in a few minutes later.
"That dog sure does love her." He said sitting down.
"For once I'm not angry at the twins gift to someone." I say. He agrees.
Enzo came in. He looks at Angela and Polar bear and smiled.
"I got the results but I'll wait till the twins are here and when Angela isn't listening." I nod.

A few hours later...

It has been a few hours and angela still isn't awake. The twins are now here waiting like the rest of us. I felt a squeeze on hand and look at Angela. She scrunched up her face getting used to the sudden light. She then slowly opened her eyes.
"My baby girl, are you feeling ok?" Enzo asked hugging her. She nods. We all took turns hugging and kissing her head.
"Baby I have some good news. Your ankle is healed all the way." Enzo says smiling. She smiles back.
"Yes. Can I play football with Diego or basketball with Daniel tomorrow?" She asks happily.
"Maybe baby. It's 2 am now and you guys have school and practice tomorrow. We are going home now and Angela will sleep with one of us until her room is cleared off whatever caused this." I spoke sternly.
"Can I sleep with the twins tonight?" Angela asked. I nodded.
"You don't have to ask. It's your choice." Emil said.
Enzo takes the IV out of her arm and gets her ready to leave. She gets off the bed and climbed on Xavier's back.
"Onward peasent." She called out pointing ahead. We all chuckled and walked out of the medical room. Xander picked up Polar bear so he doesn't run off. Angela fell asleep while Xavier was walking. Polar bear fell asleep too. We get in the car and head home.

When we get there the twins went towards Xavier's room after deciding which room to sleep in. I went to my room after the twins left. I got ready for bed.