chapter 29-- Going home

Angela's pov;

We are on the bus now. I'm sitting alone bored. I then have an idea to draw on Dante because if I draw on Demon he would know. Dante doesn't feel anything when he's sleeping. Colt is sitting behind me on his phone.
"Colt?" I asked getting his attention.
"Yeah piccolo?"
"Do you have a sharpie with you?" I asked him smirking.
"Why do you want a sharpie?" He asked curious.
"Dante's sleeping and I'm bored."
He chuckled knowing what I meant.
"Ok have fun." He said handing me a sharpie.
"Ok Colt. Thanks." I said taking the sharpie and switched to Dante's seat. I started drawing. I drew a heart over his eyes , colored a heart on his nose, and lastly I made his mouth look like it was ripped open. I finished my masterpiece. I went back to my seat and gave Colt sharpie back.
He looked at Dante and started laughing. The twins looked up from their phones. They looked at Colt questionably. Colt pointed at Dante. They looked at Dante and laughed. Soon everyone found out what I did to Dante and laughed. Dante woke up due to the laughing.
"Why are y'all laughing?" He asked.
The twins took pics of Dante without him noticing.
"Look at your face, man." Ky said now chuckling. Dante got out his phone and got on camera.
"Angela, what did you do? Now my face is ruined." Dante said angry. I got memories from the tone he used. I started to get scared. Dante saw the fear in my eyes after he said that and hugged me immediately. I put my face in his chest.
"I'm sorry for scaring you doll. I was being a idiot and I forgot it was you that I was talking to. I won't hurt you baby." He said while hugging me. I looked up at him.
"You can rub it off with hand sanitizer." I said smiling.

A few minutes later...

I was laying down on Colt as I was getting tired. We have just stopped and got food. We have finished eating and started talking to each other.
"Hey baby, you did great leading the team yesterday. I'm proud of you."
Colt said playing with my hair.
I smiled at his words. I then yawned.
He chuckled.
"You tired bambina. You can go to sleep and I'll give you to Tony when we get back to school." He said softly. I nodded and closed my eyes. I felt a kiss on my head and a soft voice whispered 'I love you'. I fell fast asleep cuddled in Colten's arms.

Xander's pov;

We have just ate lunch a few minutes ago and Im wanting angela to take a nap before we get home or she will nap when we get home and stay up all night.
"Angela?" I called out.
"She's sleeping." Xavier said.
"On who?" I asked. She has to sometimes sleep on someone when were moving.
"Me." Colten answered. I looked to see her. She was currently cuddling up to his chest sleeping.
Suddenly she moved a little and opened her eyes.
She looked up at Colten.
"We home yet, Colt?" She asked tired.
I'm getting worried more and more about her. She is talking younger than normal.
"Not yet baby. Go back to sleep and I'll give you to Tony once we reach." Colten says softly. She nods and goes to sleep.
"Have Enzo check her head. That knock out could have caused it." Colten said to us.
"I already called Enzo and Tony about her. He is checking her soon as she gets settled at home." Damon said to us.
"Did she talk like a baby to you?" I asked curiously.
"No, she kept saying that her head hurts and she was tired easily which is weird cause she usually wants to play after waking up. Is she talking like a baby now?"
I nod. Damon walked over to Colten.
He bent down to kiss her head.
"Hey baby doll, I'm sorry that you're hurting. By the way I think you got dante good. He was crying to me, dan, and Diego about it for 20 minutes. I love you." I heard damon whisper.

A few minutes later...

"We're here. Grab your bags and head out. We'll get the suitcases out together." Coach said. We all grabbed our bags and I grabbed Angela's bag as well. Colten stood up with angela still sleeping and grabbed his bag. We all walked out and I saw Tony there waiting. He is dropping off everyone at their houses.
Me and Colten walked up to him.
"Tony, she has been wanting you for awhile now. She fell asleep on me after she drew on Dante." Colten said giving Angela to Tony.
Angela then woke up and saw Tony.
"Bubby?"
"Hey baby girl." Tony said softly.
"My head hurts bubby. Where Enzy? Enzy can make it better." Angela said almost crying.
Tony looked beyond worried.
"Soon as we get home Enzo will check you. Just hold on for a little longer. I love you baby." Tony said to her kissing her head.
"Bubby I want to play. Demon said if I don't think about my head hurting than it won't hurt." Angela said getting down.
"Ok baby. Go play but stay where I can see you." Tony said. She ran to the quadruplets.
"Ok let's get the suitcases now." Coach called out. We all went to get our bags and suitcases from the bus.
Coach usually grabs a bag and calls out the name of whose it is.
"Xander." Coach called. I went and got my bag.
"Diego." He got his bag.
"Angela." She ran up to him and he handed her the bag. She ran over to Tony who is by the car.

Antonio's pov;

"Tonio, can you put this in the car while I get my other bag?" Angela asked.
"Of course baby." I said as she ran back to the team.
I put her bag in the trunk. I turned back and saw her getting her other bag. She ran over to me and put it in the trunk.
"Good job baby." I said to her. She smiled at me. I looked up and saw the others coming towards us with their bags.
"Put your bags in the trunk and tell the coach bye." I said to the others. I picked up Angela and walked towards the coach.
"Hey coach?" I asked.
"Yeah?" He asked turning around to face me.
"I wanted to thank you for keeping Angela safe during the trip. She looks like she's having fun playing baseball with the team. Xander has also told me how you always make sure she ate before practice and the game. I appreciate you taking care of her." I say to him.
"You don't have to thank me Mr. Rose. Angela is really talented and sweet. She helped me so many times with the boys. I wouldn't have had the boys ready for the game without her keeping them on their feet." He said with a slight chuckle.
I felt Angela swinging her legs.
"Yes baby?" I asked her.
"Put me down bubby. I want to play with Coly." She said pouting. I put her down and kissed her head. She ran to Cole and they started playing freeze tag with the quadruplets.

Hey,
I thought that I would reach to where they get home then I end it.
I'm gonna start focusing on Angela and Cole a little more.
Bye.