chapter 53

Justin's pov;

It's now been about a month since Xander has been here. The next day Enzo told us that he had fallen into a coma and no one knows why.

Xavier is now home resting. Today they are moving Xander to his room. Enzo said that it gives him time with his twin and a more comfortable environment.

I have just gotten to the base after checking up on Xavier. Antonio let's me come everyday after school. One of his men always walk me the xander's room.

Enzo has told me to get him dressed when I get here. I grabbed the clothes off the counter and carefully dressed him. He now has a pair of sweatpants and no shirt on.

Enzo then walked in with some other men.
"Thanks Justin for getting him dressed." Enzo said getting Xander ready for transport.

The men and Enzo pick up the blanket under Xander and move him onto a gurney. I walked behind them as they take him to the car.

"Hey Justin?" I heard Enzo call.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Can you stay in the back of the van with me and talk to Xan? Hearing someone who he is close to will help keep him stable during the drive. One of my men can drive your car to my house." Enzo asked.

"Yeah anything to help him." I gave one of his men my keys and climbed into the back. They then lifted Xander inside and Enzo climbed in closing the doors.

"Justin?" I heard Enzo ask me after a few minutes.

"Yeah?"

"I have talked to Antonio about how you are helping Xander so much. He even saw the change in improvement during the day and at night. He is fighting harder than ever right now to get back to you."

What Enzo said made my eyes watery.

"Antonio didn't know if he should trust you at first so about a month ago he has done a background check on you. We know that it must be hard moving every couple of months because your mom keeps getting a new boyfriend."

"I don't get much at home. My mom spends all her money on them. I never stayed in one place for at least a year. I'm scared that one day I'll have to leave him."

"Well Antonio has an idea that will help you and Xander."

"What is the idea?"

"He will tell you in his office."

I then felt some movement on my thigh. I looked and saw Xander move his hand a little.

"Baby?" I asked seeing if he's awake.

He slowly opened his eyes.

"I'm sorry babe. I didn't think that this would happen. I should've been careful but each time I thought of you getting hurt blinded me from the fight." He said hoarsely and in pain.

"I'm not mad babe. You couldn't of known what would happen. And look, nothing happened to me."

"I know but..." He said.

"Babe? Babe? Enzo why isn't he waking up?"

"Justin, he just passed out. It's ok, he's ok." He said trying to calm me down.

"Why did he wake up if he was in too much pain?"

"Because he loves you and misses you."

I laid my head down on Xanders waist. His scent calms me.

For the rest of the drive I was thinking about him while my head remained on his waist.

We soon reached his house. I helped them take him out of the van and in the house.

"Justin, can you hold Xander and walk upstairs?"

"Yeah."

"Ok pick him up carefully and take him to his room and lay him down on the bed. One of my men will stay with you and help you lay him down." Enzo said.

I carefully picked up Xander and walked to his room. Xander isn't hard to pick up. He just hates being picked up.

Once I got to his room the man opened the door and helped me lay him down.

I took his sweatpants off of him because he can not sleep with it on. I covered him up and got in on the other side and cuddled close to him.

I was very tired. I didn't sleep much at night for the last month because I was worried about Xander. I soon felt my eyes closing. The door opened but I was too tired to see who it was. I soon fell asleep with my head over his heart. Listening to his heartbeat.

Enzo's pov;

I have finally gotten all of the medical stuff out of the car and is now taking it upstairs to Xanders room.

I opened the door and saw Justin laying down with Xander about to fall asleep.

I could see the bags under his eyes everyday. It was pretty obvious that Xander means a lot to him. He would often offer to give Xander baths and other things. Just small things. He kept saying no to our offer of paying him for all the help he is. He just doesn't know that Xavier found his bank account and put over $1000 in it.

I set up the medical stuff and put the IV in Xander. I went over to Xanders mini fridge and put a bottle of water on each side of the bed for both of them. Xander keeps some in here just in case we run out downstairs.

I walked out of the room and went to Tony's office. I walked in and saw him working on his office couch while Anna was laying on the shoulder reading.

"Hey man, how's Xander?" Tony asked.

"Hey, he's in his room resting with Justin. He woke up in the car for like a minute or 2. Him and Justin talked until he passed out."

"Have Justin come here around 3. So I can tell him about my idea. I think he will like it. I know that Isiah loved it. He is right now telling Xavier about his abusive past."

Yes we are letting both boys stay here. It keeps them safe and it keeps the twins happy.

"What is Justin doing now that Xander is home?" Anna asked.

"He is currently sleeping cuddling with Xander. I could tell that he didn't sleep much the past month. Probably worried about Xander."

"I feel sorry for the poor kid. So young and seeing the love of your life laying on a bed with wires and shit all over them worried if they'll wake up."

Just then I got a text.

'Enzo, Xan is awake and in pain. Please come fast.' -- Justin

"Justin just texted me. Xan is awake and in pain." I told them walking out and to Xans room. I walk in in saw Xan laying down awake and I worried Justin sitting beside him.

"Hey bro, how are you feeling?"

"In pain and I want to shower."

"Well your leg and arm has healed and I will have Justin help you with standing, walking and other things." I told him giving him some pain killers.

"Justin, Tony wants you in his office in 2 hours."

"Ok Enzo. I'll be there." Justin said.

"Why does Tony want Justin in his office?"

"Tony has an idea that will help you and Justin."

I said walking out.