chapter 42

Angela's pov;

I woke up scared after another flash back. I got out of bed and grabbed my stuffy. I walked out of my room and saw bubby's bedroom light on. I walked to bubby's door and knocked.
"Come in." I heard bubby say.
I walked in and ran to bubby hugging him.
"Bubby I scared." I said.
He picked me up and put me on his lap.
"What happened babygirl?" He asked softly while his hand combs through my hair.
"I had flash back. Now I scared." I said putting my head on his chest. He wasn't wearing a shirt but I didn't care. I just wanted to be held.
"What was it about baby?"
"Mike friend Ellen watch me. Ellen want to play doctor. I not like it. He hurt me." I explained crying.
He hugs me and kisses my head.
"Go to sleep babygirl. I got you." I heard bubby say. I laid down and cuddled him close.
"I love you bubby." I said falling asleep.
"I love you too baby. More than anything." I heard him say kissing my head.
I fell asleep in my favorite place. Bubby's arms

Antonio's pov;

It was about 10 pm. The twins and baby are asleep and Emil, Enzo, and me are going get ready for bed.
I was in my room getting ready for bed when my phone rang. I looked at the caller id and saw my girlfriend calling.

"Hey Anna."

"Hey babe. What time should I come over tomorrow?"

"I will come and get you around 2. I'll have my sister with me since I have to pick her up at 2 from school. Twins have detention."

"Ok. I'll be ready then. Bye love you."

"Bye love you too."

Morning...

I had woke up to my alarm. I got out of bed careful not to wake Angela. But like always she wakes up.
"Babygirl go to sleep. I will wake you up when it's time." I said softly to her. She nodded her head and went back to sleep. I kissed her head and got up.

I got dressed and went downstairs.

"Hey man, do you know where Angela is at? She wasn't in her room." Emil said worried.
"She had a nightmare and went to my room around 11pm." I told him.

"Does she have a meeting today?" Emil asked getting some coffee.

"Yeah. I talked to the principal and he said that the other counselor got fired for some reason so that's why she hasn't contacted me about another meeting."

"Why is everyone getting fired from the school? It's been like this for 2 years." Enzo asked coming in.

I suddenly got a call from the school. I signaled them to shut up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mr Rose. I want to talk about the counseling meeting."

"Yes?"

"I have recently hired 2 new counselors and I'm letting you pick which one Angela has."

"Ok. Tell me about them."

"There is a man and a woman.
The man has a counselors degree and has experience in dealing with multiple situations and kids of all ages.
The woman has a counselors degree and usually uses tramatic experiences to heal the mind. Only works with highschool kids." The principal explains.

"I will respond back to you in a few hours."

"Yes sir."
End call.

"That was the principal. There are 2 new counselors and he is allowing the parents or guardians pick their kids counselors." I said to the guys.

I told them about the counselors.

"I would choose the man because I don't want Angela to relive her past. That'll be a negative effect on her healing." Enzo said.

"Yeah I agree. I also think we should get more info on the guy just so we know he won't be a creep and go after Angela." Emil said.
I agreed with them and sent one of my men for info.
For the rest of the time we spent talking.

45 minutes later...

"Hey guys." The twins say walking in.
"Hey twins." Emil said.
They got some water and went to the gym.

A few minutes later one of my men walked in with a file in his hands.
"Good morning Sir, I got the information you wanted." He handed me the file.

"Thank you for the information. How is your wife doing?" Emil asked.
We always make sure our men and their families are doing well.
"My wife is doing well. She is now 4 months pregnant. Thanks for asking."
"If you need anything let us know. We don't want any of our guys struggling with getting certain things." I said.
He said a 'yes Sir' and left.

We all looked at the file and it looks good.
The man's name is Austin and he is married to a police officer named Zach.
He has no criminal record and he donates to children's hospitals whenever he gets the chance. He also has a dog he likes to bring to his work to help kids feel comfortable.

"I think we should have Austin be her counselor. The baby likes animals and having a dog with her will probably help her get more comfortable." Emil said.

"I agree with Emil. He also does home setions with will work if Angela can't show up to school one day. She can do therapy here." Enzo said.

I called the principal and told him I choose Austin and his dog.
He said Angela can have her meeting at 10am today. I also told him to have Xander there with her.

It's soon time to wake up Angela. I walk to my room and see her. Sleeping on my side of the bed cuddled up to her stuffy.

I softly shake her.
"Baby. It's time to wake up."
"Bubby?"
"I'm right here babygirl."
She wakes up and I walk with her to her room.
"Hey baby?" I asked.
"Yeah bubby?"
"You have therapy with a dog today at school."
"That not possible bubby. Dogs can't talk." She said giggling.
She is talking alittle better. At least she's improving.
"Baby your new counselor has a dog that he lets kids meet. I asked for him to let you meet the dog with Xander."
"Thanks bubby." She says happily.

Hey,
For anyone who has a problem with one of the characters keep it to yourself. I don't need anyone judging a character over the comments.
If you have a issue with the story in general come to me and if it is about putting a warning for certain plots or anything like that I'll fix it. But if you say it is boring and don't like it. Why are you reading the book if you don't like it. I don't want any trouble with anyone. I'm not calling people out. This is just a warning.

bye.