chapter 43

Angela's pov;

As I get out off the car to walk into the school with the twins I see a fight going on near the entrance.
"Angela come here and get behind me. Were going to see what its about."
I walk over to Xandy and he tells me to get behind him. I grab his arm and hide my face in the back of his shoulder. We walk up to the entrance.
"Xander the quad is fighting a few guys." Xavy says.
"Angela can you stay right here while me and xav get the quad?" Xandy asked.
I nod and let go of him. He kissed my head and went in the crowd.

Him and Xavy manage to get 3 of them held back but not demon. He is still fighting a guy.
I walk up to the fight.
"Damon?" I asked to get his attention. Soon as he heard me he stopped fighting and hugged me tight.

After a few minutes the crowd was gone.
"Why was y'all guys fighting?" The twins asked the quad.
"We heard those guys talking about Angela lustfully and we got mad and started fighting." Damon said.
"Where is colt, Ky, and Coly?" I asked.
"Here we are baby. What happened?" I heard Ky ask. I looked behind me and saw them walking towards us. I ran over and hugged Ky.
"Hey guys. We got into a fight and Angela had to help the twins separate us." Dante explained.
"Why did you get in a fight?" Colt asked.
"Some guys were talking about Angela lustfully and we got angry." Danny says.

"Hey Angela, do you want some mint gum?" I hear a random girl ask me.
"No, I'm allergic to mint." I said to her. She looked like a barbie.
"Did I say mint? I meant watermelon gum." She said with a high pitched voice.
"I still don't want any." I told her. You could clearly see it's mint.
She finally left.

I look at Cole and I know I like him. He looks so cute and hot. Especially when he has his hair messy. I don't know if he likes me though.
"Twins, its time to go to class." I say to the twins.
"Ok baby. Let's go." They reply. We take our sweet time walking to class.

Time skip...

Its 3rd period currently. I'm in social studies. The teacher goes quiet when the phone suddenly rings. He answers it speaking in a nice tone which surprised me cause he was just screaming at the class just a second ago.

A few seconds later he hangs up the phone.
"Angela, head to the counselers office." He said sternly. I grabbed my phone off my desk and head out to the hall. I see Xandy walk out of his classroom as well. He sees me and leads me to the counselers office. When we get there he opens the door and I'm met with a man sitting at his desk petting a dog who is sat by him.
He sees us enter and stands up. He shakes hands with Xandy and gives me a polite smile. I return the smile and look at the dog. I hold out my hand and the dog puts his paw on my hand. I shake the dogs paw giggling.
Xandy also shakes the dogs paw.
"What breed is he?" Xander asks the counselor.
"He's a saint Bernard. His name is Buck."
(Got it from 'The call of the wild' i love the movie.)

"Please sit on the couch. Buck will sit next to you Mrs. Angela." The man said. I sit on the couch and Xander sits next to me buck sat down on the other side of me on the couch.
"My name is Austin and I'm your counselor. As you know I have a dog who is trained to help kids who need it. My husband Zach is a police officer." Austin says politely.
"Hi Austin, my name is Xander and I have a identical twin brother Xavier. I'm one of  Angela's brothers." Xander says.
"Angela can you tell me alittle about your self? I won't hurt you. I promise."
Austin says softly. Sitting on the chair infront of the couch.
"I like to draw, bake, sing, and do Gymnastics. Im the baseballs team captain. I love animals and sports." I said not looking at him.
"That's really cool Angela. I love your eyes by the way. They are so pretty."
Austin said.
"As I was told you already started counseling with the former counselor. We are going to talk about how you feel now with living with your brothers then how you felt living with your step father. Take your time and if you need to stop its ok. Your brother is here to help and also buck is here."
Austin explained slowly.

"Living with my brothers is great. None of them judge or are violent much. Except when one of them are annoyed by the twins acting like idiots.
Its easier now then when I first moved in."
"That's good Angela. I think your brothers enjoy having you with them." Austin said.

"Living with Mike was hard. He would fight with mom at night. When mom died I started getting abused by mike and his friends." I stopped talking to calm down. Xander must have heard my sniffles and hugged me putting my head on his chest.
"Its ok baby girl. Just breath. I got you." I heard Xander whisper softly to me. I felt buck lay his head on my lap.
Soon as I calm down Xander kisses my head and buck gave me a giant kiss on the cheek. I giggled and scratched Buck's ear.

Time skip...

Its now 6th period. I have this class with Xavier.
Counseling went good. Austin is nice and understanding. Buck and Xander helped me calm down.

"Attention, if you are on the baseball team you do not have practice. I repeat no baseball practice." I heard the announcement say.

Hey. Sorry it took so long to update.

I have decided to make a book two. It won't be any different than this book. I don't know how many chapters I'm doing yet.

Bye