chapter 16-- mint

Angela's pov;

I woke up the next morning on the couch. I was laying on my big bear and PB was laying down on the ground.
The twins must have woken up earlier. I picked up a sleeping PB and went to my room. I lay him on my bed and went to take a shower. After I showered I went into my closet. When I'm getting dressed I hear someone knock on my closet door.
"Hold on." I call out putting on a shirt. I open the door and see Enzo.
"Hey baby, I got to check your ankle ok?" He said.
"Ok."
I sit on my bed and he takes the brace off. He checked my ankle and put the brace back on it.
"Ok, since you was on it most of yesterday, you are resting today." He said. I groan.
"Why Enzy? I wanted to play basketball today."
"Baby you have to rest your ankle. How about since today is my off day. I spend the day with you." Enzo said.
"Ok, I barely get to see you anymore." I said happy that I get to spend some time with Enzo that doesn't involve my ankle hurting.
"What should we do first?" He asked me.
"Let's draw." I say. He smiles at my happiness.
"Ok, where are your art things?" He asked.
"In my closet there's a cabinet labeled art. Get two sketch pads, some pencils, and shading tool is optional." He nods and goes into my closet. I sit back on the head board getting a spot ready for me and Enzo. I then picked up PB and put him beside me so he will be between us.
A few minutes later Enzo comes back with the things. He sets them down infront of me and sits in his spot I made. I give us both a book put the pencils beside us.
"What should we draw?" He asked.
"How about a duck?" He nods and we started drawing and talking. When we finished drawing we put our drawings beside each other. Mine looks kinda good. Enzo's looks like a kid drew it.
We laugh.
"How about you teach me step by step on how to draw an eye?" He asks. I nod. We spent hours drawing and laughing. It was time for dinner now so we clean up. Enzo carries me down stairs and into the dinning room. Everyone was there.
"Why is he carrying you and where were you too?" The twins ask.
"This morning I had checked her ankle and had her take a rest from walking today since she was on it most of yesterday. I have decided to spend my day off with her. We drew the whole day." Enzo explained as he put me on my chair and sat in his.
"Since when does Enzo draw?" Emil asked.
"I don't. I only did it for my baby." Enzo said.
"I am not a baby. I'm 14 not four." I whine.
"Your our baby. You will always be a baby to us." Tony said. I roll my eyes.
"Angela." Tony warned when he saw me.
We eat and the team leaves because we have school tomorrow.

I'm now in my room reading. I put on some pajamas after dinner and I found a book. It's called Frozen Charlotte. Its a good book so far.
While I'm reading I start to feel dizzy. My whole body hurt. It felt like my head was gonna explode. I started to gasp for air, not being able to breathe. I hear a knock on my door. I can't move to answer it. I can't breathe to call out for help. I keep gasping, trying to breathe. Then, it all went black. I fell my body hit the floor. After that nothing.

Antonio's pov;

I was working in my office when I heard the twins screaming. Calling for help. I rushed out of the 3rd floor and run towards the screaming. Its coming from Angela's room. I run in and my heart pains. Angela is laying on her bed room floor passed out. I rush to her side. The others were already here.
"Angela? Angela wake up." I say Patting her cheek. I feel her neck for a pulse. Barely. She barely even has a pulse.
"Get the car. We are going to the base now. She's dying." I yelled. The others rush to the car. I pick up my little sister. She looked pale and dead. Her Husky followed me to the car. I get in passenger still holding my sister close. Her husky is on the twins lap. Enzo is driving at full speed to the base. Emil called a guard and told him to be ready at the entrance with a gurney and have the best doctors present. We get to the base and the guards see us. They open the door immediately. I put her down on the gurney gently. She was immediately rolled into the medical room. We all sit on the chairs.
I look at the twins.
"What happened?"