chapter 40

Angela's pov;

I suddenly woke up to a gunshot. I was in bubby's office.
"Bubby?" No answer. I get up and look around but I can't see bubby anywhere.
I started to feel dizzy. I suddenly couldn't breathe. I sit down trying to breathe but I can't. My chest hurts really bad. I pressed the button on my necklace then slowly my eyes closed and all I see is black.

Xander's pov;

The guys wanted to go out drinking and so me and xav bought the other pair of twins.
Around our 3rd round of drinks the emergency button on Angela's necklace goes off.

We all get out of the bar and go our cars.

A few minutes later were all at the house with the family. We all got in and rush to the 3rd floor.

When we got to the 3rd floor I saw the most horrifying thing. Tony was laying on the ground shot in the stomach.
"TONYYY! ENZO GET OVER HERE!" I scream running towards Tony.
"Tony wake up." I say worried while putting my hand over his stomach.
I saw Enzo checking his pulse and holding his wound like I am.
"He's still breathing. The blood lost made him passout. Elijah picked him up and bring him to the home office. Both twins and the team find angela. Bring her to the living room and stay with her." Enzo said.

We are now going to Tony's office.
I open the door and run to angela. She was passed out on the ground. I she her chest moving up and down and sighed in relief.
I sat on the ground and tried to wake her up.
"Angela, I need you to wake up baby girl." I said softly while shaking her.
"Xandy?" She asked painfully. I see her open her eyes and looking at me.
"Hey baby girl. How about we go down to the living room so you can calm down." I said softly to her. She nodded slowly.
Xav picked her up so I can stand. When I get up she reaches for me. I pick her up out of xavs arms. She cuddled to my chest and closed her eyes. I think she's trying to sleep through the pain.
I walk her down to the living room. I made sure she didn't see the puddle of blood on the ground.
She would have probably had a flash back at that.

When we got to the living room both uncles and grandparents were there.
They saw me holding angela and stood up.
"Hey baby, do you want me help you feel better? These losers don't know what to do." Uncle ry asked angela.
Angela nodded and reached for him. I gave him angela and he started calming her down.

30 minutes later...

Angela is still with uncle Ryan. She is calmed down now and is just talking to him and making jokes.
I was on my phone texting the team. They left about 20 minutes ago and is now asking me about tony and Angela.

I heard someone walk in and saw Enzo there.
"Hey Enzo, how's Tony?" Me and xav asked him.
"Tony is just resting now. The bullet didn't shatter or hit anything dangerous. How is the baby?"
"She was passed out when we found her but she's good now. Her and uncle Ryan is talking." I said to him.
"Did anyone tell her what happened to Tony?"
"No, now that tony can't tell her what happened you have to. You are the oldest after Tony." Xav said.
"Ok good, I don't want her to actually know that tony got shot. She would be so sad and upset. She is the closest to him."
"Yeah, she will get very upset and scared for Tony." Grandma said sadly.

Angela then came in and ran to Enzo.
"Bubba. I missed you." Enzo chuckled kissing her head.
"I missed you to babygirl."
"Bubba where is bubby? Is bubby hurt?"
"Baby can I talk to you about this in your room?" Enzo asked her softly.
"Ok bubba." The baby said pulling Enzo up the stairs. We all laughed when Enzo fell on the stairs.
A ngela giggles at Enzo.
My baby is so innocent and cute.

Enzo's pov;

I got to Angela's room and she opened the door. Polar bear ran to angela.
"PB who closed you in here?" Angela asked her dog.
"Wait baby you didn't close the door keeping him in here?" I asked.
"No bubba. I don't close my door with PB in here alone." She said.
Someone was in here.
"Baby did you hear anything from behind the office door?"
"I heard a gunshot and woke up but bubby wasn't in there and i then got really dizzy. That's when I pressed the emergency button." Angela said tearing up.
"What happened to bubby?" She asked me scared of the answer.
"Baby Tony gotten hurt but, he's ok. He is resting in his room if you wanna see him."
"I want to see bubby. Please can I see him bubba?" She asked crying. I held her to my chest.
"Of course baby. Lets go see him." I told her softly while kissing her head. I walked to Tony's room with my baby in my arms.
I opened the door to Tony's room and saw him laying on his bed awake.
"Tony how do you feel?" I asked him.
"I feel better than I was when I was on the ground." He said chuckling.
He than saw angela in my arms. She was looking at tony worried and scared.
"Hey babygirl, what's the matter?" Tony asked her softly. I put her beside him on the bed.
"Bubby you were hurt. I heard a gunshot and thought you got shot." She said crying.
"Baby I will always be here with you. No one can actually hurt me If i have you."

A few minutes later she fell asleep with her head on his shoulder.
"What happened Tony?" I asked him.
"I was having a meeting with the Chinese mafia in the conference room. Their don got angry about me not letting him have half of our shipment. Yang (Chinese mafia don) then threatened Angela. I stood up angry and he shot me. Soon as he did he said something in his earpiece in Chinese. What happened to Angela?" He explained.
"Angela woke up to the gun. She gotten really dizzy and couldn't breathe. She pressed the emergency button on the necklace and we came. Xander found you first and me and Elijah helped you. I sent the 2 sets of twins and the team after angela and they found her passed out on your office floor." I explained to him.
"I'm not surprised the team showed up. The twins went drinking with them so obviously they came when the alert went off on the twins watch.
That reminds me, I have a meeting with Colten's family." Tony said trying to get up. Soon as he sat up.
"Aaahhh fucking shit!" He yelled.
Angela woke up scared when he yelled.
Tony immediately fell back down on the bed in pain.
"Bubby are you ok?" Angela asked scared.
"I'm ok baby. I was being an idiot and tried to get up." Tony said playing with her hair.
"Why didn't you help bubby?" Angela asked me.
"Yeah Enzo, why didn't you help me?" Tony asked copying Angela.
"I didn't help him because he would eventually figure it out baby." I told her.
"By the way Emil gotten it all figured out. Coltens family is coming over for dinner. Then after while the kids are not around you will have your meeting." I told him.
"Ok, I'm gonna get some rest before our guests comes. Bring the baby's stuffy in here please?" He asked me.
"Yeah, ok." I said walking out of his room and went to the baby's room. I walked in and saw her stuffy on her bed.
I grabbed it and went back to Tony's room. When I walked in Tony and Angela went cuddling up sleeping and PB was at the end of the bed sleeping. I put Angela's stuffy beside her and she immediately grabbed it and fell asleep again with her stuffy cuddled between her and Tony. I kissed her head and walked out.

Heyo
I will try to add his girlfriend in the next chapter.
Sorry this writing isn't good. My boyfriend has broken up with me a few days ago and I'm trying to get past it.
Bye.