chapter 38

Angela's pov;

I was drawing with Anthony when my arm started hurting along with my head.
"Anthony?" I asked trying not too cry cause of the pain.
He immediately looked at me and got worried.
"What is it my little artist?" He asked worried.
"My head and arm hurts bad. Where bubba?" I asked crying alittle. It then gotten worse and I started to cry.
"Come on little artist and let's go find Enzo." He picked me up and went towards bubby's office.
He immediately went in and I saw bubba, bubby, Alfonzo, Elliott, and Emy working. They stopped when we came in.
"Enzo, Tony me and Angela was drawing when she started hurting in her head and arm." Anthony said worried. Bubby immediately went to me and picked me up out of Anthony's arms.
"Tony, Bring her to the home office. Anthony please get some ice for her.
Alfonzo and Elliott I ran out of jobs so just do whatever." Bubba said quickly. Bubby took me to the home office and sat me down on the bed. Bubba came in and went to me.
"Baby I'm gonna check your head real quick ok? Tell me if it hurts worse ok?" I nod and bubba check my head.
"Bubba. It hurts. I want Addie." I said crying.
"Someone call Aiden and tell him Angela's in a lot of pain." Bubba said.
Bubby then whispered something in bubbas ear.
"Hey baby how about you go to sleep for abit. When Aiden gets here I will let him check your head. Tony is gonna stay here with you baby." Bubba says softly. I nod.
"Bubba I need my stuffy to sleep." I said.
"Elliott, grab her stuffed elephant from her bed and give it to her."
Bubba said to Elliott. He immediately went to get my stuffy.
He soon came back with it and gave it to me.
"Thank you Ellie." I said laying down on bubby.
"Anytime baby." He said softly and kissed my head. Bubba gave me some medicine and I soon fell asleep.

15 minutes later...

I woke up to voices. I opened my eyes and saw Addie and bubba talking.
"Addie?" I said tired. He turned his head and saw me waking up.

"Hey baby, how does your head and arm feel?" He asked softly coming to me.
"It hurts bad." I said teary eyed.
"I'll make it better baby. Can I check your head real quick?" I nod and he checks it.

"How bad is it Aiden?" I heard bubby ask.
"Its not too bad. At most she hit her head on something and it took awhile to fully effect her." Aiden said.

Just then someone barged in the room. It scared me and I cuddled into bubby.

"Didn't mean to scare you Angel. Are you feeling better now?" I heard grandpa ask softly.
I let go of bubby and hugged grandpa. He kissed me head and picked me up.
"No grandpa." I said to him. Aiden then came towards us holding some medicine.
"Baby I need you to take this so your head feels better." He says handing my a small cup with pink liquid in it.
I drank the medicine and gave aid the cup back. Bubba made sure that I got the flavored medicine. He would give the not flavored ones to my brothers and cousins.

"Bubba, can I finish drawing with Anthony?" I asked.
"Yeah baby. Grandpa, can you please bring her down to Anthony?" Bubba said.
"Of course. Let's go Angel." Grandpa said leaving the home office.
Grandpa carried me down the stairs where Anthony was waiting for me.
"Anthony?" I asked to get his attention, he was playing on his phone.
"Hey little artist. Are you feeling better?" He said coming towards us.
Grandpa gave me to Anthony and kissed my head.
Anthony then lead me to where we were drawing.
A few minutes later I heard scratching at the dinning room side door. I looked over and saw polar bear sitting on the ground by the door outside. I walk over to the door and let him in.
He circled around me making sure I'm ok like always.
He then stood infront of me growling at someone. I looked up and saw Anthony.
"Polar Bear this is my cousin Anthony." I said crouching to pet PB.
"Anthony this is my dog polar Bear. The twins got me him for my birthday." I said looking at Anthony.
Anthony came over and pet PB.

"Angela, Anthony. Lunch time." I heard Emy call out. Me and Anthony get up and walk to the dinning room.
All of the others were already there.
I go to my spot in between Xandy and Xavy.