chapter 20-- teachers

Angela's pov;

I woke up in to Xander shaking me.
"Babes wake up. We have school and a long practice." I hear him say.
I open my eyes and I'm met with a sweaty Xander.
"Xandy, why are you sweaty?" I asked him.
"I was in the gym with Xavier before I woke you up." He said. I get up and walk to my room. He went to his bathroom. I walk in and go to my bathroom. I shower and put on a bad ass outfit.

After I'm dressed and ready I get my bag packed for practice. The game is in two days. We have to miss school for three days. We leave tomorrow and go out of state. We are sleeping in a hotel with the team. Coach has put me in a room with the twins since I can't sleep alone. The others have to split up and share rooms. The day after we come back is Friday. It is when the pep rally is. We have a long practice today so the twins are gonna let me out of last class early so I can take a nap before practice. I'm also wanting to cause some trouble today. I've been in the principles office a lot lately. Mostly for skipping gym.

We are now eating breakfast.
"Angela, I've been getting calls of you being sent to the principles office a lot lately. Is someone doing something that hurts you? Is there anything bothering you?" Tony says.
"The gym teacher." I say.
"What is he doing baby?" Xavier asks.
"He keeps looking at me weirdly and keep telling me to stay after class so he can punish me. I don't like it." I say to them. They all get angry but they control it when they see me.
"I will sort it all out baby. You don't have to worry about him anymore." Tony says.
We finish eating then leave for school.
We get to school and get out.
"Tony called the school while we were driving to school. You won't see the teacher anymore after today. You have gym but the principal said either you come to our class or we go to your class during that time." Xavier said.
"I'll come to your class." I said to him.
Xander and I left for class and Xavier left for his.
We walk in and go to the back.
"ANGELA ROSE, THAT IS EXTREMELY REVEALING. GO CHANGE." The math teacher yelled. I'm only wearing a sleeveless crop top with high waisted shorts and a leather jacket. She is wearing shorty shorts and a black lace bra with a white see-through shirt.
"How the fuck is this revealing? Compared to you, I'm covering way more. You are dressed like your begging to be fucked. This is a high school honey not a strip club." I argued back. Xander was taking a video of this. He was clearly enjoying it.
"HOW DARE YOU. ALL YOU ARE IS A LITTLE GIRL WHO HAS THE MIND OF A FUCKING TODDLER." At this Xander stood up glaring darkly at her.
"What did you say?" He said coldly. The teacher looked terrified.
"Angela, baby, go in the hallway and call the family chat. Tell them what happened. I'll pack our things and we can skip. Ok?" He said hugging me. I nodded and he kissed my head.
"I'll walk her out and stay in the hallway with her until Xavier comes." Kyle said standing up. Xander nodded. I grabbed my phone and me and kyle walked out. Once were in the hallway I started getting teary eyed. Kyle saw this and immediately hugged me.

A few minutes later I saw Xavier run up to us.
"I could tell something happened. Twin telepathy. Why are you crying?" He asked. I told him what happened.
"Call the others and tell them. Kyle thank you for walking out with her." Xavier said and did a bro hug with kyle.

I called the others.
"Hey baby, what's wrong you're supposed to be in class right now?" Emil asked.
"What happened? Where are the twins?" Tony asked.
"Chill guys, let her talk. Angela can you please explain what happened?" Enzo asked calmly.
I told them what happened.
"Thank you for telling us. We will sort it all out. Give the phone to Kyle ok." Tony said. I give the phone to Kyle.
He takes it and talks to the guys.
I see that the twins are talking and walk up to them.
"Can I draw now?" I asked them. The twins nodded.
"What do you want to draw and where?" They ask me.
"Tiger eye on the principle door." I said. The twins nodded and we walked to the principle door.

Antonio's pov;

I was working at the base when I got a call. Angela called the family chat? She is at school right now.
I answer the phone.
"Hey baby, what's wrong you're supposed to be in class right now?" I heard Emil ask.
"What's happened? Where are the twins?" I asked.
"Chill guys, let her talk. Angela can you please explain what happened?" Enzo asked.
"I walked into math class with Xander and the teacher started screaming at me cause of my outfit. I asked her how it was inappropriate when she is showing way too much. I told her that its a high school and not a strip club. She screamed that all I am is a little girl with the mind of a toddler. Xander got mad and started glaring at her. He told me to go in the hallway and call the family chat. He said he will pack up our things and we can skip. Kyle offered to walk me out and stay with me until Xavier came." She said crying.
"Thank you for telling us. We will sort it all out. Give the phone to Kyle ok." I said.
"Hey guys." Kyle said.
"Kyle thank you for walking her out of the classroom and for staying with her till Xavier came." Enzo said.
"It's no problem guys. When I heard the teacher talk about her like that I got angry and I wanted to help. She is like a sister to me." Kyle said.
"You guys should get back to work. I'll stay with the twins and Angela. She's doing good right now. The twins just left with her so she can draw." Kyle added.
"Ok, bye Kyle. Thank you again." Emil said. We all hang up.
I then call the principle.
"Mr. Rose, I didn't expect you to call." He said when he answered.
"My little sister just called me crying saying that the math teacher just screamed at her making fun of her condition. It triggered Angela. I want the teacher fired." I said coldly.
"Yes sir. I didn't know what she was saying. I heard about Angela fighting with her but I didn't know what the teacher said. I will take care of it." He said.
I hung up.

Time skip...
Angela's pov;

It is last class now. About almost the middle of class. Since it's a long practice the twins are wanting me to take a quick nap before practice. I'm happy about playing in a game. I never joined a sports team before. Tony said that he was proud of how good I am. He promised that him and the others are coming to the game.
As I was lost in my thoughts I didn't noticed that the teacher was calling my name.
"Yes?" I answered.
"Answer the question on the bored." The teacher said. I'm now glad that Cole would tutur me during lunch and weekends.
I answered the question correctly and he was shocked.
Just then the twins entered. They came towards me and I stood up.
"Hey brothers" I said.
"Hi baby" they said.
Xander picks me up like a koala. I don't mind how much they pick me up. It makes me feel more safe in their arms.
Xavier grabbed my bag and we walked out.