chapter 56

Antonio's pov;

I woke up to my alarm and shut it off telling Anna to go back to sleep.

Like always she doesn't listen and gets up.

I go into the bathroom and do my business then I got in the shower.

Anna just walks in and gets in the shower with me. She lets me wash myself first before she washes up.

I help her wash hard to reach places.

I kissed her before getting out and helping her out. She just dried off with a towel and starts doing her hair and makeup. I just wrap the towel around myself and go to our closet. I get my suit and pick out some clothes for Anna. I get changed and hand Anna her clothes.

After a few minutes we are all ready and we head downstairs. Enzo and Emil are at the kitchen bar.

"Hey guys." I said getting coffee.

"Hey bro, hey Anna."

"Hey."

"Be ready our family is coming today."

"Perfect timing. Angela wants to have someone swing on the bars with her." Emil said.

We gotten Angela some gymnastics bars last week and she loves them.
Parker and Carter are the only ones who knows gymnastics. Parker likes the bars and Carter likes something called beems.

 Parker likes the bars and Carter likes something called beems

30 minutes later and one of the twins came down. He grabbed a water and sat down.

"Hey guys." Xavier said. He hasn't been going to the gym as much in the last month. He couldn't stand not being able to work out with his twin.

"Hey bro, family is coming over so warn the others."

A few hours later...

It's now 8am and I'm sitting outside working while watching Angela on the bars.

She was trying to get this one move down but she couldn't do it. I watched as she tried to jump bars and fell on her back.

I quickly jogged over to her and picked her up on her feet.

"I want to show grandpa that I can switch bars but I keep falling." Angela said frowning.

"Angela baby, grandpa will be amazed to even see you flip on that thing. I mean the only ones who can do gymnastics are Parker and Carter but, you don't need to rush on learning how to do it. Take your time and grandpa and everyone else will be happy seeing you do something that they wouldn't even be able to do if their life depended on it."

"Ok tony. Do you think Parker and Carter will help me learn some tricks?" She asked.

"I know that as soon as you asked them they will teach you everything they know and will help you with everything. Carter will even stop eating to help you." I told her chuckling.