chapter 21-- practice and memories

Angela's pov;

We are now walking towards the practice.
"Huddle up." Coach calls. We all huddle around him.
"We are leaving tomorrow for the game. At lunch time tomorrow I want you guys to meet me at the front of the school. We will leave then. Roses, I have talked to your brother about this. He said that he will drop off your bags before lunch.
We will make two stops on the way. I want you guys to pack a bag full of stuff to do on the bus. If there is any problems I should know about you can tell me now or in private. Today is basically just a practice for the captain and players.
Angela will lead one team and I will lead the other. Diego will keep score.
Team one: Angela, Xander, Xavier, Cole, Colten
Team two: me, kyle, Damon, Daniel, Dante" coach announced. We nodded and got ready.

One hour later...

We are now sitting on the bleachers. Its break time.
"Here is your snack babes. Make sure to eat all of it." Xandy said giving me my snack.
I suddenly got a song stuck in my head. I started muttering the lyrics.
"I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love
I did
And you were strong and I was not
My illusion, my mistake
I was careless, I forgot
I did" I sung quietly. I noticed everyone stopped talking and listened to me. I started singing a little louder.
"And now
When all is done there's nothing to take
You were gone and so effortlessly
You should go ahead and tell them
Tell them how I know now
Shout it from the roof tops
Write it on the skylines
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible
Impossible impossible
Impossible" I keep singing.
When I finish singing I looked at the team. They were smiling at me. I saw the coach shocked.
"Angela that was amazing. I have never heard anything like that from someone so young. Good job" Coach says. I smiled at him.
"Thank you, thank you" I said bowing. Everyone chuckled.
"Ok, finish eating your snack Angela. I don't want grumpy twins batting when game day is soon." I giggled and started eating.

One hour later...

We are now walking towards the car. Practice was good. I can't wait till tomorrow.
We reach the car and get in.
"Did you have fun at practice today baby?" Xavy asked from the passenger seat.
"Yeah it was fun. I actually beat the coach by one." I answered tiredly.
"Yeah you did a good job. I'm proud of you." He said.
"Are you tired babes? You have played a lot today." Xandy said. I was dozing off.
"Yeah Xandy." I said and fell asleep.

I felt being picked up. I make some noise and move around.
"It's ok baby. I got you." I hear Emil say.
I thought I was with the twins.
"Emy?" I asked still half asleep.
"Hey baby, the twins have some work to do for Tony. They said that you were asleep in the back so I got you." He said.
"Where's Tony? I want him." I asked Emy.
"He's on the third floor baby, working." He replied. I got out of Emil's arms and went to Tony.

Xander's pov;

As I drive inside the garage I see Emil standing there waiting.
"Hey man, what's up" my twin and I said getting out.
"Hey boys, Tony needs you two in the third office. Where's Angela?" He asked.
"She's in the back sleeping. Don't wake her, she was running and singing a lot during practice." I said to him as me and Xavier entered the house and went to Tony's office.

When we enter we saw Tony and Enzo working.
"Hey twins, how was practice?" Enzo asked looking at us. We both sit down on the couch.
"It was good. Angela wore herself out completely. She's napping right now. Emil is bringing her inside." Me and Xavier said together. Tony and Enzo smiled.
"She even sung a little during break. Coach was shocked of how good she is." Xav said.
They chuckled.
Suddenly Angela ran in and straight to Tony. She got on his lap and cuddled him. She fell asleep.
Emil then entered.
"Soon as she knew where you were, she ran to you. She must have remembered something?" Emil said to Tony.
"Yeah maybe." Tony replied. I looked at Angela and saw her awake tightly hugging Tony. She looked tired but scared.
"Hey baby, I want you to answer a question for me." Tony asked sitting her on his desk. We keep our weapons hidden in every room. We don't want our baby to think we are keeping something from her.
Angela nodded rubbing her eyes.
"Did you remember something in the car?" Tony asked her. She looked down and nodded. Tony softly grabbed her chin making her look at him. She had tears in her eyes.
"It's ok, I just want to know what you remembered. Don't be scared to tell us. We love you more than anything always." Tony said as he let go of her chin and held her hands.
"In the car I remembered when the teacher said that I was just a little girl with the mind of a toddler. It made me remember when my step father would say that and make me do things. He once invited a girl over and I didn't like what she did to me. Please don't let it happen again. It hurt." Angela explained crying. Tony immediately hugged her tightly.
"That will never happen again baby. You won't ever get hurt right there again. Not on our watch." I heard Tony mumble something to her.
"Baby, do you want to sleep on the couch in here while we work." Enzo said softly to angela.
Angela nods her head. Tony picks Angela and go to the couch. Me and Xavier stand up so Angela can lay down. Tony kissed her head softly and grabbed a small blanket that goes on the couch. He tucked her in. We all kiss her head and go to our places. Tony gave me and my twin a paper of what we need to hack for.