chapter 36

Angela's pov;

I felt someone pick me up from the car. I groaned and moved a little.
"Hey baby girl, its ok, I got you. Go back to sleep ok." I heard bubby say. I went back to sleep.

Antonio's pov;

I was in the car after getting the twins and Angela from school. The principal called me and said they have gotten into a fight. I had figured that Angela was tired so I got one of my hoodies with me.
I know she has been trying to steal it.

A few minutes later...

We are now home. I picked up my baby and put her back to sleep when she moved.
I was walking to the living room to let her nap there. I suddenly got a call. I put her on my hip and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Antonio, how are you and the boys doing?" I heard grandma say.

"Hey grandma, we are doing good. I actually want to tell y'all something can you get the others on the phone?"

"Of course."

A few minutes later...

"Hey Antonio, what you want?" I heard Geo say.

"Hey everyone, I wanted to tell y'all something. Angela is back home. She has came back a few weeks ago."

"Antonio, did you just say that my princess is back home?" Grandpa asked.

"Yes grandpa."

"Tell us about her." Uncle Elijah said.

"Well she is very pretty and she is small. She has been through hell and back and is still staying strong. She does have a mental condition though."

"What has she been through and what is the condition?" Uncle Ryan asked.

"She acts younger than she is despite her being advanced in school and on the baseball team with the twins, she acts like a little kid. Well the accident at the game made it worse."

"What accident?" Alfonzo asked.

"At the game a few days ago she was running to home about to win the game. As soon as she touched home one of the boys on the other team threw the ball at her hard. It hit her head and she was knocked out cold. The team noticed her acting different the day after the game so Enzo and Aiden checked her up and the ball hit the part of her head where her condition is and now she like a toddler. It worries me alot."

"Bubby?" I heard angela ask tiredly.
"Hey babygirl, im right here." I said to her softly.
"Bubby can you hold me? I had a bad dream."
"Come here baby." She crawls into my arms.
"What was the dream about?"
"The twins called mike and he took me away."
"That will never happen baby. The twins love you more than anything."
"I'm gonna go look for the twins." She said getting up.
"Ok babygirl." She then went to the twins.

"Hey, sorry about that Angela has woken up from her nap."

"Was that her who called you bubby?" Emilio asked.

"Yeah she has a name she calls all of us.
Mine is bubby,
Enzo is either Enzy or bubba,
Emil is Emy,
Xander is Xandy,
And Xavier is Xavy."

"We are coming to LA. Does Angela know about the mafia?" Grandpa asked.

"She found out about the mafia grandpa. She wasn't mad or upset. She supports us."

"Tell us how when we get there tomorrow. Bye Tony we love y'all." Grandma said.

"Bye, love y'all too."

End call.

Angela's pov;

I am now looking for the twins. I went to Xandy's room and saw him and Xavy talking on his bed.
I walked to them.
"Twins?"
They looked at me softly and Xavy picked me up and put me on his lap.
"Were sorry we scared you babes." They said softly.
"Its ok twins."

A few minutes later...

I am drawing in my room. I don't really know what I'm drawing. In art class yesterday I found out what Coly drew. He drew a stick figure partying. The teacher found it inappropriate and scolded Coly. It was fun to watch.

Enzo's pov;

I walk to Angela's room as I wanted to check her arm again. When I walk in I see her sitting in her comfy chair drawing with her stuffy under one arm. She looked cute.
"Baby?" I asked getting her attention.
"Hey bubba." She said smiling.
"Can I check your arm baby? I have to see if its getting better."
"Ok bubba." She said showing me her arm. I look at the bruise and it gotten bigger. It was alittle swollen.
"Hey baby, I'm gonna press on the bruise ok? Tell me if it hurts ok?" She nods. I press on the bruise alittle.
"It hurts bubba." She says as soon as I softly press on the bruise.
"Ok baby, the bruise gotten bigger and it swollen but I will put some more cream on it and get one of our lazy brothers to get some ice for it. You did really good telling me tho." She giggled and nodded. I kissed her head and left her room.

On the way to the home office I see Xan walking by.
"Xander?"
"Hey Enzo, what's up?"
"I was just checking on Angela's arm. Making sure its healing."
"Is it healing?"
"No, it gotten bigger and swollen. It does hurt when it I pressed on tho."
"I'll get her some ice from the kitchen and bring it up. Is she in her room?" Xander asked.
"Yeah. I'm just getting the cream for her from the home office."
He nods and left for the kitchen. I got the cream and went back to her room.

She was still in her comfy chair drawing.
"Hey baby. I got the cream and Xander is getting you some ice." She nodded.
I gently put the cream on her arm. She winced abit up.
"Its ok baby. I got you."

I finished putting the cream on her arm and Xander has came in with the ice.
"Hey babes, does your arm hurt?" He asked giving me the ice. I put it on her arm.
"Yeah Xandy but, bubba make it better."
"That's right babygirl." I said kissing her head.

Hey. I'm finally doing what y'all want. I'm adding more family.
Bye.