chapter 54

Xanders pov;

Enzo just left. I know that me and Justin have to talk about the mafia and shit but that can wait. It's been a month since I kissed or did anything with him and I miss it.

"Babe do you want to shower together before your meeting with my brother?" I asked him.

"Yeah, let's go."

Justin helps me up and held me up as I walked to the bathroom. He closed the door after us and I took off my boxers while Justin got undressed. He turns on the water and helps me in the shower.

After the shower...

It's now 2:30 and Justin has to be in Tony's office at 3.
"It's been a while since we showered together." Justin said helping me lay down on my bed.
"Yeah babe. I missed it." I told him.
"Do you know what I missed more than showering together?" He asked.
"Maybe you should show me instead of telling me."

After they gave each other's hickeys...

"Babe you have to go to my brothers office. Go to the end of the hallway near Angela's room and take that hall. It's the last door." I told him. He put a shirt on and kissed me bye.

Antonio's pov;

As it reached time for Justin to come I got up from the couch in my office and went to my desk putting away a few papers. Anna also stood up and straightened up the couch. She sat in one of the chairs across from me and we talked for a few minutes until Justin knocked.

We were talking about random things when I heard 3 knocks coming from the door.
"Come in." I said coldly.
Justin came in the room and stood akwardly in the middle of the room. I motioned for him to sit down.

"You must be wondering why I asked for you to come. Well I will get to that but first I would like to hear about how my brother is doing."

His hair was wet and he had hickeys on his neck so I know for a fact Xander is feeling better.

"Xander is doing good. He has a hard time moving but that's obvious since his muscles are still weak."

"I imagine you two still need to talk about what happened a month ago and what awaits for y'all."

"We haven't talked about that yet. He still once to see all of you guys before we talk. I understand that he wants to see his family first after a month of being in a coma."

"I have an idea that will help with the trouble that could put Xander in for worrying about you." I stopped talking for a bit.

"I would like for you to move in. Xander needs alot of help and it helps you get away from leaving him. If you agree with this idea, I would like if both of us could ask Xander." I continued.

Justin was in shock. He took a few seconds but then he smiled and nodded his head.

I stood up from my chair and walked over to Anna helping her up and we walked hand in hand to Xanders room. Justin walked ahead of us and walked in the room. Anna and I follow him.

Xander laid there on his phone. Shirtless with hickeys covering half of his neck and all of his chest.
He looked up when we walked in. Justin came and sat beside him.

"Xander how are you feeling?" Anna asked him.

"Hey Anna, I'm good just wondering why Justin seems so happy." He said.

"Well Xander, Justin and I have talked about my idea and he agreed with it. Now all I need is your approval." I told him.

"Which is?"

"He asked to move in with y'all. So I will be protected and it'll help you not worry about me when you get to go back on missions." Justin said.

Xander was shocked.

"So you will stay with me in my room?" Xan asked. Justin nodded.

"Unless you want me to sleep in a guest room." Justin added.

"Fuck no. Give me a bit to get strength and I'll help you pack." Xander told him.

"No babe, some of your men are going to pack my things so we can talk."

"I'm going to make you some soup to help you gain your strength back. Don't do anything stupid or I'm going to get you myself. FYI nice job on the hickeys." Anna told him.

"Ok sia, thanks I try my best to make as much as I can."

Of course.

"Does anyone know how to cover hickeys?" Justin asked.

"Come to mine and Tony's room when ever you need help and I'll help you. I have to cover mine daily."

"Thanks Annalasia."

"You can call me anything Justin. Now I'm gonna go start on this soup for your man over there." Anna said leaving the room. I leave the room after Anna and go to my office.

Anna's pov;

I was looking for some chicken and elbow noodles for this soup when Angela walked in.

"Hey Anna?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have any pads or tampons?"

"No sorry."

Justin then came in.

"Hey girls, do y'all need anything from the store?"

"Hey I need some chicken and elbow noodles and Angela needs some pads or tampons and some candy to help with the cramps." I told him.

"Ok, I'm gonna leave now. Bye guys."

"Bye"

Justin left.

"Well I'm gonna go take a bath."Angela said leaving.

Xander's pov;

Me and Xav are now talking in my room. Isiah and Justin went to the store.

"How are you and Isiah?" I asked my twin.

"We're good, we talked about how our relationship is going. He is wanting me to teach him self defense and hand to hand combat."

"I mean you can't blame him there. His boyfriend is in Mafia and people literally try to kill him everyday."

"Yeah. Have you and Justin talked about it yet?"

"No I'm planning on us talking when he gets back."

"I saw the hickeys he has. You guys had some fun." Xav said.

"Yeah I think we're going to have some real fun tonight."

"Don't be loud and I won't be loud." Xav said and we both agree and laugh.