Jk; don't look at me like this I didn't like the glare...

??: I don't care about it why don't you come and sit here (he said patting his bare thigh while jk just rolled his eyes) don't you dare to disobey me doll otherwise the result you know pretty well right doll... (Jk came and sit there like a obedient puppy .... His head was down he bite his lips in nervousness while he feel someone hand in his towel pulling it later throw somewhere in room) so why you goes there when I clearly said you can't go there I will handle this matter by my own... Why are you quite now didn't I said already to you... (Jk nod his head as yes) I don't want nodding jeon can't you understand one simple thing?(jk

flinch and ?? look at him with his drown eyes) go bub go and wait for me... Jk: daddy listen (?? cup jk's cheeks pecking his nose)

??; am I then go and wait for daddy (jk nod his head and come out from ??'s grip laid on bed while ?? Was drinking his whiskey looking at the male)
Jk: daddy it's cold ... Tae listen to me first ... (Tae keep the glass aside and come near to the bed his toney tone skin was shining by the moon light )
Tae: they were literally looking at your exposed chest jeon and you let them knowing how much I am possessive you shouldn't have to do this you know that right ...
Jk: it was fully soaked with blood now don't be angry pls ...
Tae: you goes without telling me seriously if I didn't goes there what have happened with you ...
Jk; I am sorry Na pls don't be angry now ... Daddy your baby boy need you pls ...
Tae; what about my baby boy become mommy today (he came and sit beside jk pulling him in his lap ) you will become mommy right mommy (he asks and smirk jk is too submissive in bed this dominating aura is for outer world but in the bed he is really fragile and submissive)
Jk; daddy I am sorry I will not go anywhere without telling you I didn't said bcz you already get shot now pls don't be angry... I will listen everything pls don't do this )
Tae: why shouldn't I baby boy uffs sorry mommy you should get responsibility of you own doing come kiss me like you own me ... (Jk gulp and look down )
Mark me like you claim me ... Touch me like I am your toy come one baby boy you will do it right ... F*.. yourself in my d_*_ like you claim my soul too ... My baby boy will do this for daddy right ... (Jk was looking at tae with his innocent doe eyes while tae cup his cheeks ) my mommy will do it right ... (Jk nod his head as yes and tae smile a little ) ok then now go and take your baby boy inside your mouth take it until you choke on it your eyes filled with pleasurable tears your mouth gagged and your throat hurts take it mommy ... (Jk couldn't able to say more he is too much submissive for tae ... He just nod his hard and next moment tae groan feeling the warmness... He feel like heaven soon he become free from his load and look at jk who still have mouth full ... Tae chuckle and indicate him to come towards jk ... Jk did and sit on his lap while tae caress his thighs ) gulp it down doll like a good baby ....  (Jk again nod and gulp down all the milk in his mouth ) now you know what you have to do ...
Jk; I said sorry right pls don't do this with me ... Doll sorry daddy ..
Tae: but doll didn't have to he can do whatever he want ... I said no but he goes there right ... (Jk lower his head he know tae is too angry he already said no to jk sensing the danger but jk didn't listen ) go and sleep ...

Jk: are you angry with me ..
Tae: no I am not I am just disappointed with you ... You could have told me at least inform me ..
Jk: before you came I have to handle this all that time I was not that much powerful also so leave it ... And in this line you will face death everyday ... So what to do die or what ... Mafia line is Dangerous and you know pretty well then why talking about this ...
Tae: bcz I am afraid I scared of losing you can't you understand the one simple things ...
Jk; tae I know you love me but tae listen one thing sometimes we can't do anything without enduring things I have many enemies they will kill me (before he can continue tae smashed his lips with him kissing him hungrily while jk respond in same passion ... He was eating jk's lips who just holding his hair tightly... Backing away from the kiss he bite jk's lips harshly and look at him angrily)
Tae: don't you dare to complete jeon or else you will see my worst side .... (He said and about to walk out but jk pull him on top of him spreading his legs later wrap on tae's waist )
Jk; every night I saw it da ddy no need to show me more just show this way only ....
Tae: you are not understanding me kook ...
Jk; I am I know but isn't it it's my work so how can I let it go now you wanna spend this time by talking nonsense then carry on (he about to unwrap his legs but tae hold it and soon jk open his mouth taking out a scream very mild one but he did scream in pain with pleasure)
Tae: you should think baby boy before doing something (with that tae again attach his lips with jk moving his lower part while jk want to take out some noice but can't due to tae obviously.... Soon the kisses trail in neck and jawline leaving red and purple marks all over the beautiful body )