Chapter 38--Extremely Explicit

CHAPTER 38—Extremely Explicit

The meeting place agreed upon by the show's team was a hotel close to the Capital Star Spaceport.

Although Zhou Cheng agreed that Xie Yu could pack his luggage himself, he wouldn't allow Xie Yu to handle the show alone.

Before Xie Yu packed up his luggage and rushed to the show's venue, Zhou Cheng had already arrived early and started to finalize the details with the show's team.

After confirming that everything was OK, he sent a message to Xie Yu.

Xie Yu was still on the way to the hotel and was just about to take a nap when he felt the vibration from a new message notification on his light brain.

He rubbed the corners of his eyes and unfolded the light screen in his hand.

[Zhou Cheng: All the details have been finalized with <Thirty Days>, there are no variables, and everything is in full compliance with the contract. After the official start of the recording, they'll definitely let you play freely.]

[Zhou Cheng: However, you'll be required to unpack your luggage at the hotel. The show's team said that they don't allow you to carry certain items. If there are things you want to take out first, don't wait to unpack them.]

Xie Yu looked away from the word "unpack" and quickly replied to Zhou Cheng.

[Beiming Youyu: Got it, thank you for your hard work.]

Zhou Cheng only replied with an emoticon this time.

The emoji was in a cartoon style—a big cat with gray and white stripes was rolling around, and its long fluffy tail swayed about. It was really cute.

Xie Yu was stunned, secretly saved the emoticon, and then took a nap with a smile.

Before Xie Yu's aircraft arrived at the hotel, he was prompted by the aircraft's docking assistant to disembark at the front terrace of the hotel.

He looked at the on-site pictures sent by his assistant and had a rough idea of where to go.

The show's team was going to gather all the guests together for the first time and make it like a small meeting.

They'll probably just take photos and interact with each other, and 80% of the recording time will most likely focus on them unpacking at the hotel.

Xie Yu brought very few personal belongings, so he was not afraid of the show's crew "unpacking" event.

He didn't take anything out in advance either.

When he arrived at the hotel, he saw a large group of people on the ground from mid-air, gathered on the front lawn of the hotel and surrounding an open space.

A long, narrow walkway was left clear amidst the crowd, and the walkway connected to the open space on the other side.

The show's team connected to the aircraft system and guided Xie Yu's aircraft to the other side of the open space.

Xie Yu walked out after the aircraft opened and was instantly bombarded by the noise.

He heard countless voices calling his name.

The staff came up to help, unloaded the suitcase from the aircraft, and handed it to Xie Yu, then signaled Xie Yu to follow.

At the same time, they put a team badge on the sleeve of Xie Yu's right arm, and finally also gave Xie Yu a thick pen.

Xie Yu raised his arm and glanced at the badge, taking note of the semicircular pattern.

He looked at the support banners held by the fans in front of him and understood the staff's intentions in giving him a pen.