Chapter 45--Absolute Control

CHAPTER 45—Absolute Control

The first day after the cubs arrived, Xie Yu found that the four children were very well-educated.

Yunyun and Xingxing were relatively reserved and liked to stick to adults.

Although Dabao and Erbao were mischievous, they wouldn't deliberately cause trouble or damage.

If they encountered something they were interested in, they would only stretch out their front paws, pull Xie Yu's trouser legs, and let Xie Yu show it to them.

When Xie Yu saw the task prompt in Shen Qi's hand, he knew it was already time for them to send home the cubs.

Nonetheless, the four cubs were very well-behaved, which really exceeded his expectations.

When the parents of the children came to pick them up near the evening, Xie Yu was still a little reluctant.

The four parents were obviously very excited when they saw Xie Yu and Shen Qi.

"Thank you, thank you." The young mother walking behind her husband had her eyes fixed on the big star hugging her children, and she couldn't help but laugh.

"Who are you?" Xie Yu smiled and good-temperedly allowed the parents to observe him.

"We're the parents of Yunyun and Xingxing...Ayu, can I get your signature?" The young mother seemed to look forward to it with bright eyes.

Her husband took the two cubs from Xie Yu's arms, with a very helpless expression, and smiled apologetically at Xie Yu as he explained, "I'm sorry, she's a fan, and when she found out that our cubs were selected for the <Thirty Days> cub recruitment, she was so happy that she couldn't sleep for several days."

Xie Yu carefully leaned forward and returned the cubs to their parents.

Hearing these words, he was stunned, then smiled and nodded, "Thank you."

"We'll continue to take good care of them." Shen Qi added on the side.

The couple thanked them repeatedly.

Xie Yu then went into the house to get a pen and paper and quickly signed his name.

He also took some homemade food from the kitchen, packed it into a bag, and gave it to the cub's parents as well.

When the audience in the live broadcast channel saw this scene, they were extremely envious.

[If my idol helped me take care of my cubs, signed autographs for me, and gave me food, I would probably wake up laughing in the middle of the night.]

[Director Shen was left out in the cold, haha. He got the caretaking task, but Xie Yu turned out to be the most popular.]

[It seems like the cubs are more relaxed in Xie Yu's arms.]

[Is it because Director Shen is too intimidating?]

[As a Giant Cat clan member, I must say that Director Shen's animal form is indeed a fierce one.]

Online viewers discussed with great enthusiasm, and after Xie Yu and Shen Qi saw off Yunyun and Xingxing, they also welcomed the parents of Erbao and Dabao.

Xie Yu looked at the two men in front of him and suppressed his surprise.

"Director Shen! Xie Yu! Thank you for your hard work!" The larger man's voice was like a gong, and his personality seemed very bold.

When entering the Cat-fish's yard, the first thing he did wasn't to look for his two sons.

Instead, he walked towards Shen Qi and Xie Yu and greeted them warmly.