Chapter 51--Official Return

CHAPTER 51—Official Return

On the night of the "drugging incident", the Resident Star Police Station took the lead in ruling out other possibilities due to insufficient evidence, and came to a preliminary conclusion that it was "suspected to be the work of excessive fans" and informed Zhou Cheng.

Zhou Cheng didn't look good as he listened.

Although he didn't say anything, it was clear he didn't take the police station's words seriously either.

Shen Qi was also present. He looked at the professionalism of his fellows and clicked his tongue in his heart.

When Xie Yu heard the result, he just took in a deep breath and looked calm.

Even after listening to the police's reasoning, he still had doubts about this conclusion.

Although he still didn't know the details of the incident, he vaguely felt that the incident was related to the fact that he had previously joined Tengfei to investigate them and collect evidence on their crimes.

Fortunately, the doctor assured him that they saw no damage in the brain test they conducted and that his memory disorder would only last for a short time.

Xie Yu was ready to wait for his memory to recover before making more plans.

In the evening, he originally wanted Shen Qi, Zhou Cheng, and the others to book a hotel to rest instead of staying in the hospital with him overnight.

However Zhou Cheng was unwilling to leave Xie Yu alone, and even Shen Qi nodded in agreement.

In the end, everyone spent the night, and they each took turns to accompany him.

Fortunately, Zhou Cheng and others were members of Xie Yu's team, so he didn't feel uncomfortable and they could shoulder their due responsibilities even if they stayed by his side.

But when it came to Shen Qi who expressed his willingness to stay the night, it made Xie Yu feel more and more in debt to him.

In fact, Xie Yu couldn't sleep all night. The memories and thoughts circling in his mind were very confusing, and his emotions were in a heightened state.

He laid on the bed with his eyes closed, just so that those who stayed overnight wouldn't have to worry.

******

The next day, Tengfei's Weibo released an official statement.

The wording was very sophisticated and thought-provoking.

[Tengfei Entertainment: —A little explanation about the unexpected event of yesterday's brand event— Our company's artist, Xie Yu, was attacked by criminals at yesterday's No. 014 Resident Star DMEGC Aircraft new product launch conference. The police intervened in the incident swiftly. It was suspected to be the work of an excessive fan. The plot was egregious and the methods used were vicious. After Xie Yu was discovered, he was immediately sent to the emergency center. The emergency center said that Xie Yu wasn't completely out of danger. Tengfei Entertainment expresses anger at the attack on Xie Yu and we will continue to pay attention and care! Thank you to those from all walks of life and fans for your concern! (Bow)]

As soon as the statement was issued, it became a hot search topic, attracting many netizens to browse and leave messages.

[Be careful with the cat-fish combination: Wow, finally an official has spoken out! My fish (Xie Yu) isn't out of danger yet? I cried!]

[Please be kind to the anti-fans: Was it really extreme fans? With such vicious methods? No, right...]

[Huahua: Tengfei only issued a statement the next day. Why does it feel so uncaring towards Xie Yu?]