Chapter 63--Painting Skills Competition

CHAPTER 63—Painting Skills Competition

After the police received Shen Qi's application and looked over the clues and information submitted by Xie Yu as a witness, the police immediately put together a task force to secretly intervene within the DMEGC Group to investigate the details of their activities before and after Xie Yu's incident.

It didn't matter if they didn't notice anything before, and once the task force started digging, they found something amazing.

DMEGC experienced major changes in its senior management a few years ago.

Many senior executives left, and minority shareholders sold their shares and took large sums of money to invest in other industries.

DMEGC's stock price fluctuated for a time, and the company had no choice but to launch their products under development ahead of schedule.

After achieving super high performance, they finally stabilized their stock price at a high level.

Their new product was launched in the second month after Xie Yu started cooperating with them.

"Ayu...Ayu!" Shen Qi walked out of his room and went downstairs to find Xie Yu who was sitting on the sofa in the living room reading a script.

"Huh?" Xie Yu was completely immersed in the story of the script, and looked up blankly after hearing his call.

"Take a look at your light brain." Shen Qi didn't directly say what he was looking for him for but just pointed to the light brain in Xie Yu's hand.

Xie Yu nodded, roughly knowing that what Shen Qi wanted to tell him was not trivial, so when he turned on his light brain, he changed the reading mode to private mode.

Sure enough, on WeChat, Shen Qi sent him a business card with the name of Police Officer He Zhifei from the police force.

Similarly, in his contact list, there was an additional friend request.

"Okay, I understand." Xie Yu nodded toward Shen Qi, indicating that he would immediately approve the friend request sent by He Zhifei.

He Zhifei was always online so after becoming WeChat friends with Xie Yu, he quickly sent new messages.

[He Zhifei: Hello Ayu, Lao Shen has entrusted us with an investigation regarding the DMEGC Incident. Have you recovered your memory before and after the attack?] (TL: 'Lao' directly translates to 'old' and is used to address someone who's considered older, an elder, or has seniority over someone else)

Xie Yu was stunned when he saw this message.

He frowned and tried to recall things. He really felt like his memory was getting clearer, but only until the moment when he was talking to the young female employee.

Then, he suddenly woke from his stupor and typed a reply quickly.

[Bei Ming Youyu: Yes! I seem to remember what that girl looked like!]

Xie Yu didn't want to describe these contents in front of the camera.

So in desperation, he simply grabbed Shen Qi, who had just sat down next to him, and ran upstairs.

Shen Qi was unprepared and was dragged sideways, then immediately stood up and followed Xie Yu's pace.

The two went back to their room and closed the door on the two lenses recording them.

The cameras circled the corridor a few times alone, clinging to each other, and then flew back to the living room, going down the stairs.

In the live broadcast channel, countless viewers looked at the performance of Shen Qi and Xie Yu, not knowing what was going on.