Chapter 5--Dress Fitting

CHAPTER 5—Dress Fitting

Their group flew out of the airport on the prepared aircraft and turned onto a translucent light track in the upper airspace.

At the beginning of their journey, there were one or two private aircrafts tracking them. But later, they found that their aircraft was shielded, and it was impossible to see who was inside, so they all diverted and disappeared.

Zhou Cheng looked at the screen in front of his eyes and found that they were already halfway to their destination, and were about to arrive at their hotel.

So, he turned around and spoke to Xie Yu who was sitting in the back row, "Check-in to the hotel first, and then we will go to get the clothing sponsorship together."

Over the years, although Xie Yu as an artist under him has never won an award, he has walked on the red carpet of film festivals many times with brand endorsements, and his clothes matching has often become the focus of media attention every year.

Many brands have set up studios on this tourist star, providing clothing loan services for artists who come to participate in the film festival every year.

This way artists don't need to pay a high price to make a special trip, and the brands are also happy to have multiple promotion opportunities—this is a mutually beneficial cooperation, known as clothing sponsorship.

And Xie Yu has been the darling of major brands all these past years.

While Zhou Cheng was talking about work, Xie Yu was chatting with his family.

[Is everything better? If you are under a lot of pressure, you can take a break... Or we can come to the Capital Star to see you? It happens to be that we're not too busy in the noodle shop right now.]

Remembering that the original body had a younger sister who was studying in the Capital Star, Xie Yu thought about what to say and prepared to reply.

Hearing Zhou Cheng's explanation about their schedule, he raised his head hastily as he continued typing a reply, "Huh? Sponsorship?"

[It's okay, you don't need to make a special trip. I am also on a business trip right now, and I will not return to the Capital Star for a while. Everything is already much better. After finishing the work at hand, I should be able to take Xiao Chan back home.]

Xie Yu just finished sending his message and received a quick reply.

[Okay, we'll wait for you. Pay attention to rest.]

The worried tone of the original's parents was very moving, and a smile appeared on his lips.

"...It's a pity." Zhou Cheng leaned back and shrugged his shoulders, "We came too late, all the suitable brands have been reserved, and the rest are either unattractive or not in line with your worth."

"Is our company's clothing department still able to make formal wear in a hurry?" Fei Chen, who was sitting on the side, remembered that there seemed to be a department in their company that specially made clothes for celebrities.

This department more often served newcomers, and the seniors who were capable of getting sponsors no longer considered such department services.

"No way. Don't think about it." Zhou Cheng refused directly, "Do you want Xie Yu to be laughed at by those younger generations?"

Fei Chen knew he said something wrong, so he just nodded in response.

Anna patted Fei Chen on the shoulder, expressing comfort.

"The replies from other brands are useless, only Jiafan said that they can let you go and have a look."

Zhou Cheng obviously also understood that on other occasions, they could solve the styling by themselves, but at film festivals, clothing sponsorships are like golden admission tickets, and it was necessary to seek external cooperation.