Chapter 25--Holographic Audition

CHAPTER 25—Holographic Audition

On the fifth day after the actor recruitment post was released, all the actors who were interested in participating in the audition arrived from various planets across the universe, and most of them stayed in the hotel where the audition venue was located.

Xie Yu was no exception.

He moved into the hotel a few days in advance, and ran into several colleagues during meals.

On the star network, all the investors of the <Blood Wanted> project were announced.

Tengfei was the producer of the project.

The company and Li Wuqiang's personal contribution accounted for more than half of the total investment, and they were responsible for the early integration of filming resources.

Howard Cinemas Group contributed about 30% to the total investment, and would lead the publicity and development of the project in the later stages.

Shen Qi, who joined with Tengfei Entertainment in time to meet the deadline, personally invested nearly 100 million in cash to join the list of major investors in the <Blood Wanted> project.

The large scale investment of 480 million star coins in a self-made weekly drama set a new record for the past 50 years.

As a self-produced drama that may not be able to obtain a holographic license, this kind of investment portfolio not only attracted the attention of industry insiders, but also stimulated the expectations of the public.

And in the actor circle, many artists who were not interested in <Blood Wanted> were a bit moved as a result, and began to inquire about the project openly and secretly.

As a leading artist who was strongly promoted by Tengfei and had a high possibility of winning a role, Xie Yu stopped all activities and settled down to prepare for the audition.

He went through almost every scene in the script by himself, analyzing the character of Misai over and over in his head.

After careful consideration, he also focused on preparing for the role of He Fei, in case there would be any changes or unexpected situations in the audition.

Less than a day before the official audition, Zhou Cheng took Xie Yu to the clothing studio that he had previously made an appointment with to choose costumes for the audition.

Fei Chen followed behind the clothing consultant, and communicated with the consultant about Xie Yu's best looks from his most recent outfits.

The clothing consultant had long been interested in the suit that Xie Yu wore, and he was full of praise when talking about it.

He had been asking where the suit came from, because he was sure that suits would lead the future trend.

*****

After Anna grabbed water and snacks from the studio staff, she walked up to Xie Yu's side and watched the makeup artist's skilled and professional movements.

She was very clear about the makeup style and preferences of her artist, so it was within her ability to give opinions on his styling.

Xie Yu let the makeup artist apply products to his face, while he closed his eyes and listened to Zhou Cheng quietly.

In the past few days, Zhou Cheng had inquired into a lot of gossip revolving around the audition through the company's internal relationships.

"It seems like Tengfei's right to speak has been weakened, so it's hard to say anything about this audition." Zhou Cheng said as he took a deep breath and looked at his light brain.